Old 05-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 310/304/145

Height: 5'6"

Default MSM and Excess Skin

I was wondering if anyone at or near goal had any feedback about the MSM supplement that MRC offers. I have been very heavy for a very long time and I am really concerned about the excess skin I could potentially have when I reach my goal. It concerns me so much that it has hindered my weight loss in the past. As soon as I see the 30 pounds lost mark I freak out when I see the excess skin on my neck. The consultant said she used it and she lost 80 pounds and had no problem with excess skin. She said that MSM is specifically for joint pain and for helping keep your skin toned. Anybody out there have any feedback or comments on MSM?
NonfatKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:04 AM   #2  
ponygirl

S/C/G: 321/269/160

Height: 5'6

Hi,
I very much understand your feelings, my worry about excess skin stopped me from wanting to loss weight for a long time. I am currently on MSM, and one of the ladies at MRC said that it helped her but she still had excuss skin in certain places. I have been told to drink lots of water and keeping up with body lotion. So Im hoping that will help, plus the doctors say age is on your size but it wont be perfect.
I personally know that once I lose all my weight if my skins not as great as I want I will look at getting some removed.
Hope that helps, I understand how hard it is to deal with.
ponygirl56 is offline   Reply With Quote