3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Metabolic Research Center

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2012, 08:42 AM   #331
Senior Member
 
JenB72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 790

Height: 5' 5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadreal View Post
I am so tired of having to use the facilities once an hour or more.
AMEN!!!!
__________________


JenB72 is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 10:04 AM   #332
bespectacled weirdo
 
Galadreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Springdale, AR
Posts: 189

S/C/G: 264/220.9/154

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Default

Thanks Bigdog, it looks like (according to walmart.com) they do have them at my store. I will need to pick one up this weekend. of course being in Northwest Arkansas we have a walmart every 5-10 miles, so if they are out at one I am sure I can find it somewhere
__________________
Galadreal is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 10:36 AM   #333
Senior Member
 
Fluffy in Florida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 197

S/C/G: 239.5/see ticker/165

Height: 5'4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadreal View Post
Thanks Bigdog, it looks like (according to walmart.com) they do have them at my store. I will need to pick one up this weekend. of course being in Northwest Arkansas we have a walmart every 5-10 miles, so if they are out at one I am sure I can find it somewhere
You wont be disappointed with the GE blender. It has 2 blades too. The flat on is great for making crumbs.
__________________


Fluffy in Florida is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #334
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 14

S/C/G: 252/235/135

Height: 5'5

Default

Thanks Jen and Galadreal for the ticker information. I weighed in today and down another pound. That is 8 pounds in a week just on pre-conditioning. Although I am sure it is water weight, it is still a nice kick start. I have my food class tonight at 5:30. I am hoping I can sign the ten pound board on Tuesday...we shall see!
PianoGirl78 is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 04:26 PM   #335
Senior Member
 
ynapier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 137

S/C/G: 260/189/185

Height: 5'11"

Default Crap!!!

That is how WI went today. I was up another .5. CRAP!!! I say again. I have not been cheating at all and still up. Could this be too much exrecise? Just wondering. I'm going to try to to metaquick this weekend and see if that drops me back down. I'm frustrated that I've gotten below 200 and now am creeping back up there. I am drinking 100 oz of water a day at least. To be honest once I get to 100 I stop counting. Maybe I need more but that sounds like a BUNCH of water. I have also increased exercise this week. I have been power walking outside since the weather is nice. That means hills and not flat. Nothing is flat in NW Arkansas! I do like the added challenge but if it's going to cause gain then I may wait to add it until stabilization.

Speaking of that, I get to start stabilization the last Tuesday in April. That will give me 3 weeks to get a little closer to my goal. My center offered me 10 or 17 more weeks but I said I didn't want to sign for that many weeks when it shouldn't take that long to get to my goal. I have decided I with where I am now but don't like the number on the scales. That should give me motivation to buckle down for the next 3 weeks and loss as much as I can.
__________________
Y
ynapier is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 09:19 AM   #336
Motivated Member
 
bigdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,105

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadreal View Post
Thanks Bigdog, it looks like (according to walmart.com) they do have them at my store. I will need to pick one up this weekend. of course being in Northwest Arkansas we have a walmart every 5-10 miles, so if they are out at one I am sure I can find it somewhere
i read the reviews on the Hamilton, Bullet and the GE and the GE seemed to hold up the best and not leak. blends much better than the big blender i used to use. i use it for everything! when i make SF FF Jello, i take Greek Yogurt and/or lite cool whip and blend with one cup of the jello mixture to make it more of a pudding. it's so good!!! i do love my little fake desserts!
make sure you buy some straws! for your shakes. everytime we'd go out to lunch or to McD's i'd grab extra straws and then he bought me a box. who knew they sold them in stores? haha same w/ splenda, sweet n low - used to always grab packets in the restaurants and then DH bought me a box of splenda. i'm thinking he was afraid i'd get busted for taking a couple extra packets everytime we went out! :-)
__________________

Never let anyone dull your sparkle! 🌟
bigdog is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 11:32 AM   #337
bespectacled weirdo
 
Galadreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Springdale, AR
Posts: 189

S/C/G: 264/220.9/154

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Default

I have decided to adjust my ticker to match up with the Wii fit, since that is what I started at, and it is 3 pounds lighter than what they weight me (after a full day, and wearing clothes) at the center. Kind of disappointed I only lost 1.3 pounds this week, but keep on keeping on. Now I am up, have weighed myself, have medicated the cat...I am going back to bed.
__________________
Galadreal is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 12:58 PM   #338
Motivated Member
 
bigdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,105

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynapier View Post
That is how WI went today. I was up another .5. CRAP!!! I say again. I have not been cheating at all and still up. Could this be too much exrecise? Just wondering. I'm going to try to to metaquick this weekend and see if that drops me back down. I'm frustrated that I've gotten below 200 and now am creeping back up there. I am drinking 100 oz of water a day at least. To be honest once I get to 100 I stop counting. Maybe I need more but that sounds like a BUNCH of water. I have also increased exercise this week. I have been power walking outside since the weather is nice. That means hills and not flat. Nothing is flat in NW Arkansas! I do like the added challenge but if it's going to cause gain then I may wait to add it until stabilization.

Speaking of that, I get to start stabilization the last Tuesday in April. That will give me 3 weeks to get a little closer to my goal. My center offered me 10 or 17 more weeks but I said I didn't want to sign for that many weeks when it shouldn't take that long to get to my goal. I have decided I with where I am now but don't like the number on the scales. That should give me motivation to buckle down for the next 3 weeks and loss as much as I can.
just keep doing what you are doing and you will see a loss... we are women and have water weight and hormone stuff going on. i bet you'll see a loss in the inches w/ the extra exercise and that's always good! :-)
__________________

Never let anyone dull your sparkle! 🌟
bigdog is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 01:01 PM   #339
Motivated Member
 
bigdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,105

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadreal View Post
I have decided to adjust my ticker to match up with the Wii fit, since that is what I started at, and it is 3 pounds lighter than what they weight me (after a full day, and wearing clothes) at the center. Kind of disappointed I only lost 1.3 pounds this week, but keep on keeping on. Now I am up, have weighed myself, have medicated the cat...I am going back to bed.
1.3 lbs is a loss, girl, that's great!!!! pick up a pound of sugar to compare and imagine carrying that around on your body, it's weight and now it's gone! woo hoo. i lost an average of 1 to 2 lbs a week to get to my goal and was so happy i wasn't gaining that much like i had been.

Stick with it and the losses all add up. :-) now get up from that nap and get moving :-) and i'll do the same!! lazy day for sure
__________________

Never let anyone dull your sparkle! 🌟

Last edited by bigdog; 03-31-2012 at 01:02 PM.
bigdog is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 08:03 PM   #340
bespectacled weirdo
 
Galadreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Springdale, AR
Posts: 189

S/C/G: 264/220.9/154

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Default

Thanks Bigdog! And I did got get a GE single blender today, made smoothies for lunch. Works great. I did not need to get straws because I already had a bunch (neon colored, in my straw caddy). It does work great and even mu hubby, who was complaining about getting yet another blender (we have the actual blender, the frappe maker, a slightly broken smoothie maker) said it that it did make alot more sense to have this one for single drinks.

And I know 1.3 pounds is not bad, but they keep asking me why I am not losing more and looking for excuses like I am cheating. Yes, ok, I cheated for one meal 2 weeks ago...and on Monday I just kind of collapsed face-first onto a pizza and inhaled half of it, because I was exhausted, sunburned, and just wanted to eat so I could shower and go to bed. I want to scream at my center that I am not cheating that life just keeps screwing me up.
__________________

Last edited by Galadreal; 03-31-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Galadreal is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #341
Motivated Member
 
bigdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,105

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

Default

Just ignore them. I've always heard if you lose a little slower you will keep it off . I remember a few times weighing myself at home after being strictly on plan with a great weigh in and then because "life" got in the way. (drinking water or eating right before weigh in or having work heavy clothes on) at the center not showing a loss or a small loss. They would go on and on with how I needed to follow the plan. Blah blah even though I told them I forgot and drank water or wore the wrong thing weigh in day. I did start leaving my lightest weigh in clothes in the car to change into which really helped!
__________________

Never let anyone dull your sparkle! 🌟
bigdog is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MRC February 2012 Thread JenB72 Metabolic Research Center 339 02-29-2012 11:24 PM
MRC January 2012 Thread JenB72 Metabolic Research Center 407 02-01-2012 07:54 AM
MRC November Thread JenB72 Metabolic Research Center 428 11-30-2011 11:49 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 PM.



Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2