Old 01-27-2012, 09:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 239.5/see ticker/165

Height: 5'4"

Default Green menu here I come...

I am so thrilled that I get to start the green menu today!! And by next week I hope to sign the 40lb board. Lost 2 yesterday instead of the hopeful 3 but it's all good. Sitting at 39 lbs down and feeling great. I hope you all have a great weekend.!

Edit: I just looked at my updated ticker and I've finally lost more lbs than I have lbs to go!!

I never thought I would ever be able to lose this much weight and I'm so thankful I have.

Last edited by Fluffy in Florida; 01-27-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Fluffy in Florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:35 AM   #2  

Woo hooo!!!! And you are over half way to your goal! Amazing. Keep up the good work.
nwcgina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #3  

Thanks! I think you noticed it before I did nwcgina. I posted my edit as you were posting lol.

It is a great feeling! Last night my husband drove down to my WI to support me. I got measured last night too and I'm down 55 inches. When he put it as I've lost 4 feet 7 inches it really sunk in. I'm so lucky to have such a supportive husband. I couldn't have gotten this far without him.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:49 AM   #4  

That is so awesome. I took my inches again this morning...I don't measure in all the same places as they do at the center (I wish I would have known all the areas they did...I just do waist, belly, hips, thigh, arm, and bust). At this point being close to my goal and slowing a big, seeing the inches does help! You are a rock star.
nwcgina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:06 AM   #5  

Congrats! That's wonderful! not much longer until you hit your goal weight
I hope to be where you are one day in the near future
tiredofbeingtired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:20 AM   #6  

Thanks! Get started with program and you will be on your way in not time. I don't remember being 165 so when I get there I will see if I want to keep going or not. I never imagined I would be under 200 again and that is right around the corner so who know what the future holds.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:30 AM   #7  

Fluffy, I'm in the same boat. I haven't been under 200 in so long. I am sure I'm going to get there this time and have no idea where I will end up. For now, my goal is 180, just because that will be a total loss for me of 100 pounds. There's something very intimidating about that number!

nwcgina, you must be feeling great! I can't wait to be in the same boat!

Chickadee
Chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:03 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 234.5/158/165

Congrats, Fluffy!

I noticed we have almost the same starting weight and goal! You're right, it's so nice to be under the 200... you're doing great! I loved the green menu... but now am starting yellow to see if it gets me out of my "rut"... I don't know... we'll see.

Chickadee - 100 pounds is amazing! Go you!
rachels77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:46 PM   #9  

Next week I get to start the new changes to the green menu too. REALLY looking forward to adding those new items. You are doing awesome rachels77...I hope to to be able to reach the first goal this year. I'm losing it slowly but it's the best I've ever done on any program and I am happy about that.

Chickadee...you are doing awesome and will get there!!
Old 01-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #10  
Maintenance Member

S/C/G: 211/191/175

Height: 5'5

Congratulations Fluffy! You are doing terrific! Like you, I have had a very supportive husband through all of this and that is HUGE. We eat the same, etc...

When I moved from the Beige to the Green menu, I wasn't real excited. The change meant less food and I spent times hungry...so we had to come up with ways to work through that...soo..if this happens to you, just talk with your counselor about it. You don't want to be hungry on the program. You will likely be fine, I just wasn't at first!!! LOL In fact, I didn't officially go on the Green menu til I was in my 180's....and still lost thankfully. I never did the Yellow menu.

Hang in there! Keep up the great job Proud of you!
Tamikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:57 PM   #11  

Next week they are starting some exciting changes to the green menu. Not sure if all the menus are getting updated or not, but it's not just less protein. I am so excited about the less protein because most night I struggle to get in the food. I was an under eater and on top of that eating the wrong things. But I think with the less protein and additional items I will be ok (at least I hope lol) Thanks for the encouragement and I say our husbands rock!! Mine has even been cooking for me since our food takes longer to prepare and he gets home before me. He has been a great factor in the success of this program for me.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:26 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 238.5/198/162

Height: 5'8"

What are the new items on the green menu? I haven't heard anything about anything "new" but I'd sure be up for something different! lol!
RaRaF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #13  

Nuts, yogurt, potatoes and ricotta cheese. All small amounts and also I can have fruit or starch at each meal but not both. Hope your center is doing it. But like I said its not until next week I get to start it.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:30 PM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy in Florida View Post
I am so thrilled that I get to start the green menu today!! And by next week I hope to sign the 40lb board. Lost 2 yesterday instead of the hopeful 3 but it's all good. Sitting at 39 lbs down and feeling great. I hope you all have a great weekend.!

Edit: I just looked at my updated ticker and I've finally lost more lbs than I have lbs to go!!

I never thought I would ever be able to lose this much weight and I'm so thankful I have.
\

Fluffy.. I love the green menu. That is the menu I go back to when I have gained,or I want to take a couple of pounds off due to an outing or some occasion coming up. It is a good stable menu. I am so happy for you, that you have reached where you are at. Be proud of yourself and enjoy the new menu. Stabilization is right around the corner...
Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:58 AM   #15  

wow..awesome congrats
Sukrutha is offline   Reply With Quote