Completely New

• Hi! I bought and picked up my vitamins and all today. I'm in "preconditioning" until I can attend a food meeting this Friday. I am so excited, nervous, and unsure!! Any advice, help, and/or support would be much appreciated. Thanks so very much in advance!!!
  • The best place to get information is to join us on the monthly thread. Lots of people there who have hit their goals or are close to goal. Best advice I have is stick to plan and be honest with yourself and your center when you mess up.

If you have specific questions, ask away. There's a great group to answer questions.
  • Quote: Hi! I bought and picked up my vitamins and all today. I'm in "preconditioning" until I can attend a food meeting this Friday. I am so excited, nervous, and unsure!! Any advice, help, and/or support would be much appreciated. Thanks so very much in advance!!!
    Talk to the helpers,they will help you through any problems you may have or questions you may have. If you slip up just be honest,forget that meal and start fresh with the next and keep on track. Good luck and we are all here to help.
  • Welcome! Good advice from everyone. I enjoy the support from my food counselors at the center and the support/encouragement from people on this board is great too! Good luck on your journey!

My best advice is to always remember why you're doing this. Keep your goal in mind and do it for YOU...
  • Thanks so much y'all!!! I really appreciate the guidance & encouragement. I am very excited!!
  • Everyone above provided great tips. Mine would be plan, plan, plan. Plan your drinks, plan your meals, plan your water, plan what to buy at the grocery store...plan everything. Before you know, it will become second nature but in the beginning (even in the middle and closer to goal), lack of planning is the fastest way to fall off the wagon.
  • Plan everything. and write it all down - even if you slip up - don't cheat in your food tracker!!! talk to the girls in your MRC office, they are there to help you. don't let them talk you into things if you don't feel like you need them...such as extra pills like MRC-6, Cortatrim, etc. Give your body time to adjust to the new meal plan and see how well you do without them for at least a month. If you're not seeing the results you want, then look into the other supplements, but don't go crazy!

A lot of the recipes in their recipe book can be found here on the website, so you can either opt to save that $12 or go ahead and splurge... the recipes aren't that bad really & some are down right delicious!

check back to 3FC frequently to get uplifted, to uplift someone else, and share your journey with us!