Items for trade

• I am looking to trade
    A bottle of veggie mix ( only 1 scoop gone)

1 new box of pomegranate HNS

for HNS's: orange, mixed berry, wildberry, or strawberry/banana gelatin
  • Have you found a trade yet ?
  • if you can't trade, have you tried mixing it w/ other things? the pomegranate HNS could be mixed w/ a Vanilla protein powder or even chocolate. or really any of the clear HNS's could be mixed w/ vanilla pudding/shake or Whey vanilla protein...throw in blender w/ ice :-)

for the Veggie stuff, just throw in crock pot and make some vegetable soup - adding chicken or turkey..
  • I haven't found anyone yet...
  • Quote: for the Veggie stuff, just throw in crock pot and make some vegetable soup - adding chicken or turkey..
    Oooh, that would be really nasty if it's that veggie replacement powder. Isn't that minty and gross?
  • yep...I agree.
  • Quote: yep...I agree.
    LOL, i've never bought it but i did read on this board that some ladies had to hold their nose and drink it! ewwwwwww..... kind of like the apple cider vinegar i bought at one time to drink to lose weight - yikes!!!!
  • I actually don't think it's too bad. I use it when I'm making a replacement shake. I use water, protein, hns, and a scoop of the fruit/veggie. The key is to mask the taste . When I drink it alone I use as little water as possible as drink it fast. Alone it does have a funky taste.