On the go Dinner Ideas

• Hi all~
    In January, I'm going to be taking three classes at night after work. So three nights a week, I'll be going straight from my day job to a college class so I'm trying to plan ahead to be able to stay on track -- Any ideas for on-the-go dinners that wouldn't need a microwave?
  • I'm with you that I often am eating supper on the go. Tuna or chicken salad made with the MRC mayo recipe or with dijonaise, cut up veggies, melba toast (I put them in a baggie so that I don't overeat them). Many people wouldn't like this, but I made some turkey meatloaf muffins that were yummy...and I don't mind eating them cold.
  • Quote: I'm with you that I often am eating supper on the go. Tuna or chicken salad made with the MRC mayo recipe or with dijonaise, cut up veggies, melba toast (I put them in a baggie so that I don't overeat them). Many people wouldn't like this, but I made some turkey meatloaf muffins that were yummy...and I don't mind eating them cold.
    i love cold meatloaf... i need to make them! that's a great idea. i'm using canned or bagged chicken for the first time...so easy and i'm all about that!