3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   MRC Bars/supplements (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/245016-mrc-bars-supplements.html)

jen916 10-12-2011 09:41 PM

MRC Bars/supplements

Was wondering which bars are your favorite and which supplements do you like and what do you mix them with? I have only tried the Caramel Nut bar and the chocolate crunch bar. I'm not crazy about either but caramel nut will do in a pinch. Wondering what other like before I make the investment in more supplements. :-)

Tamikl 10-13-2011 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen916 (Post 4068917)
Was wondering which bars are your favorite and which supplements do you like and what do you mix them with? I have only tried the Caramel Nut bar and the chocolate crunch bar. I'm not crazy about either but caramel nut will do in a pinch. Wondering what other like before I make the investment in more supplements. :-)

My favorite are the Cinnamon Crisp ones! Delicious...tastes like carrot cake to me...

Tami

Fluffy in Florida 10-13-2011 10:57 AM

I'm with Tami...love the cinnamon bar. I normally buy that and the variety pack bars. As for the drinks I love the peach mango and wildberry powders, and for the concentrate I love the pomegranate and kiwi.mmmmm

If you like pudding then I highly recommend the vanilla and chocolate. My husband took a bit of my chocolate pudding the other day and tried to abscond with it. tsk tsk hehe :)

Sometimes I split the vanilla pudding equally into two bowls and then split the chocolate mini crisps equally as well. Very good. imo

rachels77 10-13-2011 11:59 AM

I love the chocolate cereal-type bars (meal replacements) and the chocolate meal replacement shake!

On HNS, I like the mixed berry concentrate and the pink lemonade... not a huge fan of the mango/peach but I know quite a few people are! The wildberry isn't bad (kind of reminds me of lip gloss) and I love the chocolate pudding!

dkmd27 10-14-2011 03:46 PM

LOVE the cinnamon bars ..... diet direct's version is the IDENTICAL product .... I even had one in my purse when I went in to the center one time and she saw it and said --- what a good idea to keep one in your purse for emergencies! once again, diet direct is only a better deal if they are on sale and you buy in bulk.

I also like the vanilla pudding ... I add a drop of almond extract sometimes for a little variety.

camaswa 10-14-2011 06:25 PM

chocolate pudding with a drop of peppermint extract!

abctate 10-15-2011 11:27 PM

I really like the cinnamon bar... kiwi, blueberry, and cranberry tea. My new favorite thing are smoothies! Vanilla pudding mix, 5-6 ice cubes and 6 oz water mixed with crystal light... yummy!!!!

InfiinityFreshman 10-16-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen916 (Post 4068917)

HNS: Grape or Kiwi Melon with Sprite 0 ---------------YUMM!
Peach Mango with Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon ----------Serve HOT
Wildberry

I have only tried carmel nut as well :D

bigdog 10-19-2011 08:48 PM

i order the protidiet Hazel Nut usually or peanut crispie. order all from diet direct. got a sampler pack of Wonderslim protein bars. OMG, sooooo good. 7 different bars so great way to try different flavors. the peanut caramel is incredible. (looks like it's the same amount of protein, etc. as MRC bars) i keep a couple in my pocketbook in case i miss lunch...one keeps me full and keeps me away from fast food restaurants when i'm on the road.

lorij1 10-23-2011 03:23 PM

I also ordered a variety packet from dietdirect...so far I have loved all of them.
I don't like the cerealy crispy bar from MRC, but the caramel nut one is fine.