Asparagus Guacamole

• So I made this recipe from the cookbook tonight...and for those of you who love dips and snacks...this hit the spot for me (and the hubs liked it too!)

I know sometimes I worry about some of the recipes...but this one gets two thumbs up from me!

PS. I made it without the Chicken Boul. HNS....I didn't have any...and it was still great.
  • i'm not sure if lima beans are on your plan. i've heard of a lima bean quacomole' recipe. they both sound like healthier options
  • that sounds great! have you made other recipes without the supplements? I'd like to try some but I almost feel like I'm wasting supplements or something, lol.. like for the chili, can I use something else in place of the tomato supplement?
  • Well, I'm not sure its program approved...but I checked the sugar and sodium content of the organic spaghetti sauce I have been buying at the health food store, and the spag. sauce is actually lower than the tomato basil HNS. While it doesn't add protein, I use the spag. sauce when in a hurry for a quick meal.

It hasn't drastically effected me yet...and I don't do it every day or anything.

Even the HNS have sodium and stuff...so just compare labels. Maybe low sodium V8 would be a good easy replacement?