how many pounds lost??

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Just wondering if everyone could post how much they have lost and how long it took to get there.. looking to loose about 10 before my bday Nov 5...MOTIVATION PLEASE!!
  • 86 days.....42 lbs. If you are just beginning, depending on your weight, you may be able to do it.
  • 1st time...59# in 5 months.

2nd, 3rd times......still struggling............booooo
  • First time, 95 lbs. in ten months. Second time, 20 lbs. in two months. Third times a charm, right? I hope so. Had some huge family trauma, quit going the last time (even signed up again when that time ran out but never went back). We have since moved across country, I've gained 50 back. Starting over. I kept it off for five years the first time. The key is that you have to stay on top of it forever. I lost track of that unfortunately.
  • I have lost 53 lbs. in just a little over 4 months. However, this is not my first weight loss. I have done this a couple of times before and losing has always been the easiest part for me, it's the maintaining that's always gotten me. Hopefully this time around I have learned a lot more about maintenance and can stick with it.
  • 60lbs/6 mo. You can do it! It's easy if you stick to the plan. lol!
  • It amazes me how different we all are, my average is a pound a week, every once in a while I will loose 2, but those are few and far between. But the important thing according to my doc anyway is - slow and steady.
  • 65 lbs between Aug 09 to Jan 10 (5 months), and back to it and now moving down again!
  • 14.5 pounds in 39 days. :-) It comes off .5 to 1 pound at a time, but a loss is a loss. I am looking to lose weight, not change overnight. You can do it!
  • 18 pounds in 6 weeks. so far lost 25 inches and my fat % is down quite a bit (although I don't remember right off the top of my head).
  • I have lost 50 pounds in 5 months!
  • 20.5 lbs in 1.7months (51 days total).

It's slowing down a bit now, but it's mostly my own fault--going off plan here and there.
  • Started February 9th just over 8 months, 90.5 lbs, 30? lbs to go. Lost about 87.5 inches total.
  • I'm averaging around 1-1.5 pounds lost per week. With a up some, down some pattern. One month in, I'm down 4 pounds (up a 1/2 on weigh in this week) and they say I've lost 16 inches and my tanita reading showed body fat down a few percentage points but I'm not sure how true that is. My clothes aren't that much looser.

The person I had for this last weigh in I had never had before and I didn't really care much for her. I mentioned that I didn't expect to be down given that I was on vacation the week before and didn't stay completely on plan..I did my best but eating out for every meal for 4 days makes it challenging. I also mentioned that I would be happy as long as I keep losing about a pound a week. She was all, "Well, you'll have to lose more than that or you won't make your goal." OK, whatever, I'd still be ok with a pound a week as it's more than I was getting on my own. Then she asked me if I needed more product. I told her no..she started counting things up. I told her I had supplies from elsewhere. She didn't much like that at all. Guess I"ll have to buy some token product from the center rather than getting it all online.
  • Quote: I'm averaging around 1-1.5 pounds lost per week. With a up some, down some pattern. One month in, I'm down 4 pounds (up a 1/2 on weigh in this week) and they say I've lost 16 inches and my tanita reading showed body fat down a few percentage points but I'm not sure how true that is. My clothes aren't that much looser.

The person I had for this last weigh in I had never had before and I didn't really care much for her. I mentioned that I didn't expect to be down given that I was on vacation the week before and didn't stay completely on plan..I did my best but eating out for every meal for 4 days makes it challenging. I also mentioned that I would be happy as long as I keep losing about a pound a week. She was all, "Well, you'll have to lose more than that or you won't make your goal." OK, whatever, I'd still be ok with a pound a week as it's more than I was getting on my own. Then she asked me if I needed more product. I told her no..she started counting things up. I told her I had supplies from elsewhere. She didn't much like that at all. Guess I"ll have to buy some token product from the center rather than getting it all online.

I have NEVER gotten that pushy guilt job from my center. When you tell them you don't need anything, and that should be that! Don't let anyone, not anyone, force you to do something that isn't necessary.