BEFORE/AFTER photos

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi all!
    My hubby insisted on taking some after photos today since I'm within a couple of pounds of my goal. I was WOW-ed. Hard to believe it's me! Pardon my hair...I had just finished working out!

• Gorgeous! You really look amazing! I am lower than your goal and I look so chubby haha if only I was 11 inches taller!
  • LOL! I do admit I can carry a bit more weight than most people!
  • Debi you look amazing! Did you have to exercise alot to tone up??
  • Stumbled in here from the main page (not really part of this group) but wanted to say how great those pics where!

I love the emoticons on the first set
  • hawteee! haha just kidding, youre looking great girl! cant wait to get to 155 myself.
  • Hey Spryng,
    I didn't exercise a lot at first, but as I started losing and having more energy for exercise, I really bumped it up. I ended up exercising so much that I plateaued and they put me on meta-balance. So yeah, I've exercised quite a bit in the last few months and loved every minute! I do group interval training 2-3x/week, karate 2-3x/week, usually have a long hike or zumba 1/week. I didn't want to get to goal and have high body fat % still. Amazingly, I've maintained my muscle mass.
  • WOW!!! Yook amazing.
  • There's hope for me yet. I've been neglecting exercise!
  • Debi you are so inspiring! I'm definitely gonna look into toning as I go along as well, I've had 4 kids so my body is not gonna "bounce" back at all, lol.. I'll probably never see a stomach as flat as yours but that is ok, with hard work and this amazing diet I just may see a size 6 again, I'm so psyched!
  • Spryng, don't count that flat stomach out - I have 2 kids and really didn't think my stomach would ever bounce back. I work very hard on my core and not only is my stomach flat, but I have ZERO back problems! woo hoo!
  • Holy hotness! You look great!
  • Woooo Hoooo! GORGEOUS!
  • Debi you have made my week!!! Now that I know you've had a couple kids I'm even more amazed with your transformation!!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Holy cow you look great!