Old 10-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #1  

Default Does the center keep track of purchases?

I bought a bunch of hns on the day of food instruction and I'm starting to run low but based on recommendations here I placed a good sized order with diet direct. So far when I've weighed in they've just asked if I needed product and I say no. Will they eventually notice that I'm not buying from them and if so will this cause problems?
Nicmom24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #2  

Default Help

Hi, What is hns?
Thanks
Sheridan
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:59 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
Hi, What is hns?
Thanks
Sheridan
hns stands for high nutrient supplements. They are a required part of the Metabolic Research Center eating plan but you can get the supplements cheaper online.
Nicmom24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:11 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/178.8/150

Height: 5'4''

I was wondering this too because I am buying a lot of the vitamins other places and was going to buy some HNS online too if I found a sale.
Razorbackbritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 219/172/160

Height: 5' 4"

Hi! I have bought some HNS from the center and some from diet direct. They always ask if I need any more but I have never had them add up or question the amount I am buying from them.
I told them upfront I am buying my vitamins elsewhere and they just had me bring in my Omega's so they could make sure I am getting enough. Hope that helps.
Helen ready to lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #6  

Just tell them you're buying them elsewhere if they ask. You don't have to buy them from the center. They even have a plan without them. Sometimes you might buy from the center, but when they are on sale at places like diet direct you can get them cheaper and have a better variety.
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote