3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Metabolic Research Center

Seasonal Products?

Old 09-30-2010, 09:53 PM   #1

Default Seasonal Products?

I was told today that the Vanilla Wafers and the Chocolate Cereal Bars and some other items were seasonal and wouldn't be available after Thanksgiving.

Is it common for the centers to rotate product out like that? It frustrated me and while I don't mind buying in the center, I rather just buy online where I can get what I want and like ALL the time.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:18 AM   #2
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Just go to dietdirect.com and purchase your bars there (BARIWISE -- SO SO GOOD), and end of that little problem. They are much better than the MRC bars anyway, in my opinion.

Am back for Round 2, beginning 3/7.
Not until you push yourself to the limit and then past that, will you begin to realize "exactly what" you are capable of handling physically & mentally. Yes it's scary, hard, & exhausting. But, when you challenge yourself & strive to work harder than you ever have at the beginning of each day, when you finally stop to ....rest, you'll be more positive than anxious about your future!
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:10 PM   #3
2beginagain

S/C/G: 223/223/150

Just wanted 2 let u know that u can find the vanilla wafer bars at diethighprotein.com look under the bariatrix customer tab or nashuanutrition.com under protein bars

Last edited by 2beginagain : 10-06-2010 at 01:48 PM. Reason: more info
2beginagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.