Nothing Tastes As Good As Skinny Feels!!!

• I am down 5 lbs this week and I am feeling great. Just a little inspiration for all of you. Keep up the good work!

• Awesome job!!! I was down 3.5 pounds this week for a total of 78.5 pounds in 4.5 months. I am anxious for the holidays...not sure what is in store for me, but I know that I can come here if I need a little inspiration and help getting through things.

Good job to everyone!!! You can do it!!!
  • Shannysmomma,

Awesome job!!! Wow, wow, wow! Amazing! I need to lose 35 more lbs by the end of the year. This is my first goal. Then, I need 25 more to reach my final goal of 150 lbs. I am not feeling like I am on a diet at all, just enjoying every day and the best part is- I am never hungry. Keep up the good work!

• Quote: Shannysmomma,

Awesome job!!! Wow, wow, wow! Amazing! I need to lose 35 more lbs by the end of the year. This is my first goal. Then, I need 25 more to reach my final goal of 150 lbs. I am not feeling like I am on a diet at all, just enjoying every day and the best part is- I am never hungry. Keep up the good work!

Thanks & great job to you too!!! I have 21.5 more pounds to go until my first goal which is by November 1st. I know I may not make it, but I did re-enroll when they had a special for another 17 weeks. I don't feel like this is a diet either because to me a diet has an ending, at least that is how it was with other attempts at losing weight. This has no ending because I am going to have to be on my game to make sure I continue & maintain being healthy. I don't mind either because I am so much more happier & I want to continue that way. I don't ever want to be where I was & I will do everything I have to so I don't ever go down that road again. I know I will reach a point where I lose a little slower than I am now, but I'm ok with that. It is what it is. I am never hungry either, in fact I wish I didn't have to eat so much sometimes. Keep up the great work!!! We can & will do this!!!
  • I am not attending a MRC center anymore. I am doing everything myself and I am much happier. I buy my HSN's online and I weight myself every week on Saturday morning. I have the menu from last year when I enrolled in the local MRC center but I found going there 2 times a week did not work for me. It was also getting so crowded there. Now I am doing so much better on my own, and the best part about it- I do not have to give them any more money!
  • Where do you buy the HNS's and pills from online?
  • Just a quick example of one of the HNS's I use every day:

http://shop.doctorsbestweightloss.co...?categoryId=-1

http://shop.doctorsbestweightloss.co...?categoryId=-1

Exactly the same as the ones sold in the center.