Old 09-07-2010, 07:45 AM   #1  

Default Anybody else have insomnia?

I have been doing MRC for about 25 days and am finding it relatively easy to stay on the program with the eating plan and some supplements. In the past week or so I have been noticing that my insomnia (which I've struggled with since perimenopause) is getting worse. I have some nights where I go to bed and can't sleep at all, just kind of lay there as I've done the past 5 nights. Does anyone else have problems with this? Can this diet cause this to happen? I have even taken ambien CR and can't sleep. I know I'm in ketosis due to the urine strip testing at the center. I'm so excited about this plan but I'm also becoming exhausted and not as productive during the day. I'm losing weight at about 1.5 - 2.0 pounds per week. Got the results of my metabolic saliva test and I have some fairly serious issues. I'm way out of range on everything so working to correct this if I can.

I sure would appreciate your thoughts and information on this!
Debster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Just wondering if you are taking any of the supplements? Enhancer has caffeine and I was told not to take it past lunch. I also don't take any of the B vitamins in the evening because of the energy boost I receive from them.
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote