Weight fluctuation at cycle time

• Hi All - I am new to the MRC diet (I've been on it a week) and am wondering what, if any, weight change you normally experience during your monthly cycle?
  • Quote: Hi All - I am new to the MRC diet (I've been on it a week) and am wondering what, if any, weight change you normally experience during your monthly cycle?
    If I'm not taking my b6 which helps u not retain water I normally just don't loose that week or I may go up a lbs or 2. Then I see like 4 or 5 lbs drop off the next week. So I was losing but I was retaining water from the bloating. That's my experience
  • I gained 2 at my last period...sucked...and i was mad about it...but thats how life goes. Can't be in control of what I can't be in control of...
  • I have been on the diet since the first of Feb. and each time that I would weight in during my cycle I would gain 1-4 lbs and then loose it all the next week. Last week I was on my cycle and it was the first time that I have not gained, lost a total of 3.5 lbs. I am also talkin my b6 every morning.
  • Ditto Carolina girl here - I always gain a few lbs the week of my cycle. I just try to expect it now so that I don't get upset over it when it happens.
  • I'm new to the diet as well, and ironically I decided to start the diet the first day of my cycle. :X Hardest thing to do...not only to contend with the aches and pains but also the caffeine/cycle migraine. I also think that I *too* retained a fair amount of water. However, I'm taking the MR6 - and the apple cider and B6 are associated natural diuretics which may help with the bloating.

Now that I'm past the headaches, I think I'm home free! ; )