Yep, here's the rules for metaquick:
- can do it up to 7 consecutive days every 30 days
- shake for breakfast & lunch
- regular green menu dinner choosing ONLY from the protein group that has chicken (no cheese, no beef).
- Can substitute a bar for a shake up to 3 times in the week.
- drink all 4 HNS within the day
- no creamies (i think)
- bars and powdered shakes have more calories or higher carbs than the pre-made shakes (drink 2), so I do metaslim on premade shakes only because they're the lowest carb.
- helps to drink fibers during metaquick
- get exercise!
- drink lots of water since some people gain water weight on metaquick
That should do it, good luck! i just finished my metaquick yesterday so I'm looking forward to my next couple weigh ins.
Resign Goal - Oct 18