3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   Want To Do Metabolic Research Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/207432-want-do-metabolic-research-diet.html)

NMBR1DIVA 07-17-2010 08:10 PM

Want To Do Metabolic Research Diet

My boss was on this diet and lost 26lbs in a month. I cant afford it. Can some one tell me what I need to eat. I found the protein drinks. Just need the menus to follow. NEED TO LOSE 80LBS.:?:

Auntieb 07-17-2010 10:49 PM

Welcome. I would guess your boss lost this in her/his first month, right. A lot of that is water loss and happens from almost any diet you use.
Go to the thread: "Do overs! Want to do this alone without all the $$ out of pocket? " on page two to get more information on how you can do this without going bankrupt.

tmarshall 07-17-2010 11:06 PM

see my post above this forum for the beige program

Gelene 07-17-2010 11:59 PM

Auntieb, sorry probably a dumb ? on my part, but how do I find the thread "Do Overs" there are a few programs that I have been considering but can't afford($$$).

NMBR1DIVA 07-18-2010 12:00 PM

Thanks

Auntieb 07-18-2010 05:24 PM

Gelene, to find that post look on the second page of this same thread about Metabolic Research Center. It is almost to the bottom of the page and has a little purple smiley face on the left side. When you click on it there are pages and pages of notes.

Gelene 07-19-2010 07:10 PM

Thanks so much!

guinevere75 07-20-2010 01:22 PM

Gelene - private message me w/your email address and I'll send you everything I have - you're welcome to it. :)

KatsMeow78 02-01-2011 11:38 AM

I am also interested in this diet. I will find the thread you speak of. guinevere, would you mind if I PM'd you as well for the same info?

Tonynjax 02-07-2011 04:27 PM

Mrc

Can someone send me Green Diet, i really want to do this program, just cant afford it right now
THANKS!!!!:carrot:

Joy2MeNu 02-09-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonynjax (Post 3699813)
Can someone send me Green Diet, i really want to do this program, just cant afford it right now
THANKS!!!!:carrot:

Hi Tonynjax, let me know if you still need this. I posted to the menus thread some time ago, but can send to you if you send me your email.

Lilmiss 02-10-2011 08:41 PM

Can you also send me a copy??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joy2MeNu (Post 3702650)
Hi Tonynjax, let me know if you still need this. I posted to the menus thread some time ago, but can send to you if you send me your email.

Hi Joy2MeNu,

I would love it if I could get a copy, but I don't know how to do a personal message. Is this something newbies can't do?

Please let me know. If I can't PM and you can, can you PM me your email address so I can email you mine? (Does that even make ANY sense!!!)

Thanks,
Kelly

Joy2MeNu 02-11-2011 09:24 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilmiss (Post 3705851)
Hi Joy2MeNu,

I would love it if I could get a copy, but I don't know how to do a personal message. Is this something newbies can't do?

Please let me know. If I can't PM and you can, can you PM me your email address so I can email you mine? (Does that even make ANY sense!!!)

Thanks,
Kelly

okay, attached here, I hope. let me know. --Joy2MeNu

MRC.pdf contains BEIGE -- just to be clear!

Lilmiss 02-11-2011 12:05 PM

Joy is a JOY!!

Joy - thank you SOOOOO much!! I am much more excited to go into the center now. I live kindof far from the nearest center, and went yesterday and waited over an hour....... but looking at your info, I am pretty excited. I was waffling about paying so much AND possibly still sortof having to do it on my own due to distance. BUT, looking at green menu, it looks like the only ABSOLUTE requirements are the HNS and EFA capsules. That is SO much more appealing than all of the other supplements they want you to take!

So, again, thank you SO much! Much more excited since I think I can actually afford this now!!

Kelly

joiseygrl54 02-17-2011 08:27 PM

Menu!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joy2MeNu (Post 3706500)
okay, attached here, I hope. let me know. --Joy2MeNu

MRC.pdf contains BEIGE -- just to be clear!

Joy,
Thank you soooooo much!!!! I got the menu, and am so excited to start! This is the only program that works for me. BTW, my name is Lyn. I added you as a friend, hope that is okay!!! How long are you on the program? What have you lost? I'm so excited...After a hard day at work, you just made my night!!!

Thank you:carrot: