Old 11-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 166/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Question Natural Balance Cream

Have any of you tried the Natural Balance Cream? What are your thoughts? I’d love to hear about it.
funshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:37 PM   #2  
Where did I go??

S/C/G: 240.5/230/160

Height: 5'8"

I am curious as well!
keirasmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:31 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6''

I'd like to know whats in it...my step mom sells Arbonne products and they have a horomone balancing cream that she swears by...especially for you gals that might be going through menopause...or just cycle hard during your period.

I am wondering how natural their natural cream really is. Arbonne's cream is 100% botanical. (i don't use it, so no sales pitch), but I really wonder about truth in labeling sometimes.
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 166/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I picked up a brochure about it at the center yesterday, here are a couple of things it said:

"The Progesterone in our Natural Balance Cream is bioidentical, meaning that it has the same molecular structure as the progesterone produced within your body."

"The bioidentical progesterone used in our unique formulation meets the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) gold standards for quality and purity."

No one on this board has tried it?
funshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:03 PM   #5  

Height: 5'5"

I have tried it but haven't been consistant. There is a sheet they give you when you but it and depending on your individual circumstance (menapaus, on bc, off bc, etc) depends on when and how much you use. I am on bc so the days I am not getting a visit from aunt flow I am supposed to use one pump in the am and one in the pm. you are also supposed to rotate where you apply it... the 5 areas are both forearms, both breasts and the chest area above the breasts. Not that I am thinking back, when I first got it I didn't have the mood swings around my tom... My bf would probably be gratefull if I used it like I should!!!
daizy hotrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 318/219/175

Height: 5'9"

I just started the Natural Balance Cream due to the suggestion of one of the counselors. I've had 2 surgeries in 6 months due to prolonged bleeding. After the last surgery in May, the doctor said that if the prolonged bleeding occurred again it was an immediate hysterectomy. Well, unfortunately, my last 2 periods have been 3 1/2 weeks and 3 weeks long. When I mentioned this on Friday, I was given information to review for the cream. I decided right then and there to try it for one month. I will keep everyone informed on this month regarding moods, weight loss, and overall possible side effects.
SandyKC0SWJ is offline   Reply With Quote