Old 07-04-2010, 08:00 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 219/161/155

Height: 5'6"

That is wonderful news about your shopping trip! Doesn't it feel great to try on clothes and feeling great about the size! It makes all the work and sacrifice worthwhile. Super! And, now you're a source of inspiration to us all!
thinknthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:49 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 292/211/160

Height: 5'2"

WI, today, down 20lbs, doing this on my own, with the help from all of you guys, went to an initial consult, but could not afford the 368.00, a friend told me about 3fatchicks, and it has been a success since then. Found ways to get the added protein, from Walmart has been working well. Prep was started June 10th, and OP started the 19th, I have not went off plan, and enjoy trying out new things for supper, who knew that yellow squash, coated with Mrs. Dash herb and garlic, and saute in the frying pan, was so gooooood.
Thanks, for all your support and guidence along the way. Whooooo Hoooooo, 20lbs!!!!
tmarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmarshall View Post
Thanks, for all your support and guidence along the way. Whooooo Hoooooo, 20lbs!!!!
FANTASTIC! Way to go!!!!!
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 264.1/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

I finally hit 21 pounds yesterday. I had been stalled at 19.5 for a week!! Yay! I'm going to start Meta-Quick on Tuesday. I have gotten a little lazy lately. Ready to get back into the burn.
joanie830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #20  

Thanks, for all your support and guidence along the way. Whooooo Hoooooo, 20lbs!!!![/QUOTE]

TMarshall!!!!! That is GREAT!!!!! Congrats! keep up the great work. I went off plan today... ugh... the Mexican food got me.... sucking down the water now! lol

Have a great week everyone!
dmscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:57 PM   #21  
Never give up!!!

S/C/G: 245/235/185

Height: 5'4"

I started MRC May 7th, 2010. I am down 37.5 pounds & 31.5 inches so far. I'm glad I found this site because I have learned a lot from all your posts. Like you all I am finding it harder & harder to buy all those vitamins. Well, with the posts I found tonight I found out that I can buy most of the same supplements for soooo much cheaper at a site called puritan pride. I also found out that I could spend less on the HNS at a site called bariatric food source. I so want to finally lose, but its so hard for fork over all that money. At my center I do have some consultants that push products, but then there are some that are very good about not being pushy. Like that "new" program we don't talk about....I was pushed by one...didn't do it...then two other consultants said that I am averaging about a 6 pound loss anyways and they don't think I need to do it. That made me feel good because there actually are people there that don't push sales!!!
Anyways, I'm so glad I found something that I like & is working for me. There is a light at the end of the tunnel even if it is a little further than I wanted. Good luck, good job & have a great day to y'all.
shannysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:23 PM   #22  
Skinny for Scuba!

S/C/G: 178/149/135

Height: 5'1"

Hi All - my father in law died on Jun 23, so the last few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster. My hubby is an only child, so we spent the last week and a half w/his mom in another state getting her situated for a new life without her mate of 43 years. So sad. I did weigh in right before we left that state on Jun 24, and I go today for my first weigh in since we got back to TX. I feel like I did really well considering the circumstances, and I am hoping to have lost a couple of pounds. Prior to leaving, we did my measurements and I was down 7.5 inches - so lots of good things going on even during times of sadness. Love all the posts here on the forum - you people totally rock.
guinevere75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:42 PM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinevere75 View Post
Hi All - my father in law died on Jun 23, so the last few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster. My hubby is an only child, so we spent the last week and a half w/his mom in another state getting her situated for a new life without her mate of 43 years. So sad. I did weigh in right before we left that state on Jun 24, and I go today for my first weigh in since we got back to TX. I feel like I did really well considering the circumstances, and I am hoping to have lost a couple of pounds. Prior to leaving, we did my measurements and I was down 7.5 inches - so lots of good things going on even during times of sadness. Love all the posts here on the forum - you people totally rock.
I'm so sorry for your loss, please accept my condolences.

I think it's awesome that in the midst of all of this, you were able to hold your own with your program! Congratulations on that!
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:49 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 177.5/142/142

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinevere75 View Post
I know that I certainly am prone to look to food for comfort so I commend you for sticking with the program in your time of stress and sadness. Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress.
wendinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 177.5/142/142

Height: 5' 5"

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. I succeeded in sticking with the program and was very happy when I went to weigh-in today and lost 2 pounds. I am down 18 pounds now which is very close to 20 pounds lost!

I also changed my goal weight to 148 pounds and was gifted an extra 3 weeks from the owner so I think I may actually have a chance of reaching my goal. (I have one week left of my program that I purchased initially plus the stabilization and the maintenance. so... I now have a total of 4 weeks left to lose ) They told me that once I got down to 151 pounds I would start stabilization and would lose the extra 3 pounds during that time. I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel now.
wendinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #26  

Hello to everyone! I have been reading through this forum over the weekend. I went to my consultation today. I am going to join Friday and start pre-conditioning Saturday. I feel so hyped about doing this. I need to lose 69 lbs or so.
philly14mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 222 / see tracker / 150

Height: 5'5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendinnc View Post
I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. I succeeded in sticking with the program and was very happy when I went to weigh-in today and lost 2 pounds. I am down 18 pounds now which is very close to 20 pounds lost!

I also changed my goal weight to 148 pounds and was gifted an extra 3 weeks from the owner so I think I may actually have a chance of reaching my goal. (I have one week left of my program that I purchased initially plus the stabilization and the maintenance. so... I now have a total of 4 weeks left to lose ) They told me that once I got down to 151 pounds I would start stabilization and would lose the extra 3 pounds during that time. I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel now.
Hey wendinnc, congrats on another 2 lbs. It looks like we're the same height and right now my goal weight is 162 but i'm thinking i'll probably want to go another 10-15 lbs. Why did you decide to do this? Where do you think you'll see the most difference between 148 and your original goal. The idea of having a goal at 150 is very ethereal to me, it's hard to imagine what the difference will be than at 160 so I'm not sure if I want to keep going or not. I'd love to know your thoughts.

Thanks!
GoalAug2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #28  
Skinny for Scuba!

S/C/G: 178/149/135

Height: 5'1"

Thanks so much for the support everyone - I'm pleased to say that I was down even more than I thought I would be today at my weigh-in - 3.5 lbs! I definitely could have used this sad time as an excuse to overindulge, but if anything, I found it to be an opportunity to really focus on why I need to stay on plan - my father in law was only 68 - just too young to leave us. I plan to be around much longer - I've got a beautiful son who one day will have a beautiful family in need of a devoted grandma - I want to make sure I'm there to play the part. Being committed to my weight loss will only help that along!! Hang in for July everyone - YOU CAN DO IT.
guinevere75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:29 PM   #29  
Judy

S/C/G: 174/ticker/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmd27 View Post
I'm getting rid of all of my HNS (from DietDirect), if you live in N Colo and are interested, contact me privately. Concentrates, bars, puddings, fiber drinks.
I haven't been on this thread for almost 2 years, so can't remember how to reply. Got through a few months of maintenance, then tanked. Slowly put back on half of what I had previously lost, so want to try again without signing up for MRC. I sent you a PM about your surplus drinks.
Gma to 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/197

As most of you know I've been struggling the last few months.. I went in and talked to my Center last week for advice. The consultant told me to start over again.. So I did 2 days of preconditioning, and then started the menu on Monday. Went to WI today and FINALLY broke my plateau.. I was down 5... Yep 5.. Lbs.. I wasn't expecting that.. I'd been stuck for so long, I just knew I wasn't going to loose..

This makes me remember that this diet works if you stick to it.. Plateau's suck.. but apparently our bodies need them.. I'm proof that eventually you will break it..

I can finally change my ticker now.. LOL..
MEEZOOGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote