Menus Made Easy

• Have any of you heard about MRC'S Menu's made Easy? They put me on this program since I have been having so many problems here at the end.. You fill out a questionaire about what you like to eat and what you don't like to eat and then a dietician makes up your menus for you using the things you like to eat.. It is metabolic contolled so you lose weight but you have more things in the diet.. My problem is being on such a limited program for so long I started eating things I shouldn't hence slowing the weight loss.. I also see a therapist for my food issues.. If any of you have heard about his let us know!

Cheers!

Ronnie
  • Ronnie, I've heard of this, but don't know anyone that has done it. When do you start it? let us know how it goes!
  • Ronnie,

Your stats look like me. I started MRC exactly a year ago with 30 pounds to lose. I am 5'1" and lost 20 pounds fairly quickly. I have been stuck with 10 pounds to lose for about 9 months. Every time I get below the 10 pounds I gain 1 or 2 and that has become a cycle. I think I hit 20 pounds lost about 4 times in recent months. I see other people losing really fast and wonder, could it be that I am short or that I only have 10 pounds to go? I am interested in hearing about the menus you mentioned. I exercise a lot, so its not lack of exercise for me.
  • Menus are located, for 200 lbs and over, on the 3rd page of this thread, under "great news", you will see a paper clip, just click on it and you will get the menu, plus other info. hope this helps
  • Sorry, new on posting, put this in the wrong thread.
  • Quote: Ronnie, I've heard of this, but don't know anyone that has done it. When do you start it? let us know how it goes!
    I just turned in my paperwork so I am now waiting for the dietician to get the menus together and then a call from my center.. I would have probably done just fine had I not started compulsive eating at the end.. I only had like 5 lbs to go and was in stabilization and then decided I needed some counseling for my food issues.. Iwill let everyone know how it works out when I get going on it.. It is new so I guess I may be one of the first few to be on it..

Cheers!

Ronnie
  • Quote: I just turned in my paperwork so I am now waiting for the dietician to get the menus together and then a call from my center.. I would have probably done just fine had I not started compulsive eating at the end.. I only had like 5 lbs to go and was in stabilization and then decided I needed some counseling for my food issues.. Iwill let everyone know how it works out when I get going on it.. It is new so I guess I may be one of the first few to be on it..

Cheers!

Ronnie
    Ronnie,
    So glad you saw that for what it really was. Losing weight doesn't deal with the issues that got us there. In fact, I've found that the "issues" are more pronounced now that I'm not numbing myself with food and wine. You are taking charge and doing something about it. Good job!