Old 06-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 5

I hit my 100th day yesterday and celebrated by being OP 100% with no extra snacking. Not even OP foods as a snack here and there.
Mary1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:01 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 261/240/150

Height: 5'2"

1st week of recommitment and OP lost 2lbs. I resisted Bday cake, candy and my fav butter pecan ice cream. Yeah for me
rn5192008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:23 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 177.5/142/142

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWE140 View Post
...but after seeing those pictures I am NEVER going back to that...NEVER....June goal 10lbs!
Genell
I am with you! I never like having my picture taken and with a 4 and 5 yr old we take alot of pictures and I am NEVER in them by choice. It makes me sad that I don't have any pics of me with my boys. I am determined to get through this and enjoy my life with more zest. I want to be one of those people that can just pull anything out of my closet and not wonder if it will make me look fat!
I want to proudly display a 'skinny' picture of me with my 2 boys.
wendinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:50 PM   #19  

What in the world happened to May?!! It feels for some reason like the summer is slipping away so quickly, and it really hasn't started yet. I think the dreary, chilly, wet, cloudy weather is getting to me here. Hubby worked night shifts for the past couple of weeks, so our body clocks got messed up pretty bad. I've enjoyed the relaxation actually (after my long trip the week before), but I'm wanting to get out and enjoy some nice weather.

I got back from my vacation and got right back OP. I was back down plus another pound on Monday. Yeah!! I think the low carbs are making me sleepy though? Not tired when I'm up, but I just can't wake up once I go to sleep. Or maybe it's just the weather? Hoping it will pass soon. I did buy some liquid B6 & B12 shots to see if that would help some. I read that your body should absorb the liquid faster.

I've been back OP for about eight days now. It is driving me crazy. I have no idea how I managed doing it for over a year originally. I know it will get easier though. Just gotta give myself some time. I am counting down the days to my next big vacation. Going to the Sturgis motorcycle rally in ND. 64 days to go.
pbolton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendinnc View Post
I am with you! I never like having my picture taken and with a 4 and 5 yr old we take alot of pictures and I am NEVER in them by choice. It makes me sad that I don't have any pics of me with my boys. I am determined to get through this and enjoy my life with more zest. I want to be one of those people that can just pull anything out of my closet and not wonder if it will make me look fat!
I want to proudly display a 'skinny' picture of me with my 2 boys.
I am with you on that one. It is really weird how I could look at myself in the mirror and not see how I really was, but give me a photo and I didn't know who that person was!

Hubby found a picture of me on the computer the other night and made the comment that he had always hated that picture and needed to throw it away. I need to find out which one it is.

Now I can look in the mirror and know if I've gained five pounds. Doesn't mean I do anything about it necessarily, but I know. I still get up every single morning and look at myself naked in the mirror. For the longest time, that was just because I always woke up thinking all the progress would be gone, it was just a dream or something, and I'd be back the way it is. It has just become a habit now sort of like stepping on the scales.
pbolton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #21  
bethyk1980

S/C/G: 249/249/175

HI! I'm brand new here! Finished pre-conditioning with at loss of 4.5lbs and then from Sat. to Tues. another .5 lbs. Kindof bothered by the .5 but it's still on the correct route...down! Looking forward to a leaner June. I'm hoping to lose about 10 by my son's first birthday-looks like you all are a pretty upbeat group and that's the support I love!
bethyk1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 326/ticker/200

Height: 5'6

just checking in... still on vaca. 1 more week to go..I have been making choices not on plan so I am going to have have to kick butt when I get home.
melNco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:34 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 264.1/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Small victory today!! Over the course of the last two weeks, both my mother and father have had some fairly significant medical issues come up and both of them are stubborn as can be and neither of them are listening to their respective doctor. To make matters worse, I figured out today that I'm going to have put my 13-year-old kitty down tomorrow who is very much a member of our family. Today, I was at my wit's end and all I could think about was.......ice cream.....chocolate.....ANYTHING that isn't on program. My victory? I stayed away! I made it through the day and stayed on program. Emotional eating is why I'm overweight in the first place so I'm so pleased to have resisted!!!
joanie830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:36 PM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn5192008 View Post
1st week of recommitment and OP lost 2lbs. I resisted Bday cake, candy and my fav butter pecan ice cream. Yeah for me
Good job!!
Old 06-02-2010, 11:37 PM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethyk1980 View Post
HI! I'm brand new here! Finished pre-conditioning with at loss of 4.5lbs and then from Sat. to Tues. another .5 lbs. Kindof bothered by the .5 but it's still on the correct route...down! Looking forward to a leaner June. I'm hoping to lose about 10 by my son's first birthday-looks like you all are a pretty upbeat group and that's the support I love!
Congratulations on five pounds lost. That's wonderful!
Old 06-02-2010, 11:51 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 189/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanie830 View Post
Small victory today!! Over the course of the last two weeks, both my mother and father have had some fairly significant medical issues come up and both of them are stubborn as can be and neither of them are listening to their respective doctor. To make matters worse, I figured out today that I'm going to have put my 13-year-old kitty down tomorrow who is very much a member of our family. Today, I was at my wit's end and all I could think about was.......ice cream.....chocolate.....ANYTHING that isn't on program. My victory? I stayed away! I made it through the day and stayed on program. Emotional eating is why I'm overweight in the first place so I'm so pleased to have resisted!!!
That's no small victory...that's a big one! I'm an emotional eater, too, so I completely understand where you're coming from. Congrats for making the right decision!
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:02 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 269.5/see ticker/175

Height: 5'10"

My June goals:
- workout 4-5 days a week
- keep up my water consuption (100 oz)
- loose more than 15lbs this month to get closer to ONEderland!!
skinnysissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:42 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 213/207/173

Height: 5'6"

Hello all. I have fumbled around with the idea of actually joining this site and leaving my own comments. After I have literally spend the past 3 days reading posting from months and months ago, I decided... why not?
I started the program this past Saturday and weighed in for the first time yesterday. I lost 5 lbs over a holiday weekend! Heres to hoping I can keep this up.
I have a feeling I'm going to to need the support on here since I only weigh in once a week!
eli87marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:53 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 222 / see tracker / 150

Height: 5'5'

Welcome Eli87marie! Feel free to post as often as you like, thats what we're all here for! Congrats on your first weigh in, that's a fantastic loss!

The good thing about weighing in only once a week if you'll see your losses all at once in one week instead of nothing on a tuesday and 2.5 on friday or something like that.

You'll be there in no time!
GoalAug2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:36 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 261/240/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanie830 View Post
That is fantastic stress can b a trigger. Huge VICTORY for u.
rn5192008 is offline   Reply With Quote