Old 06-22-2010, 10:25 PM   #46  
MRC-Weight Throw Down

S/C/G: 198/198/148

Height: 5'6

Cheryl, I've got 50lbs to loose, I'm down 7.5. I'm on the meta slim plan. I've been really sad these last couple days and been crying like a baby. I asked the gals at the center if this could happen from the diet, they said it can because it's a low carb diet and carbs give you that feel good. Have you experienced any lows in your mood? Hope you had a good day!
August6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:26 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 271/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by August6 View Post
Cheryl, I've got 50lbs to loose, I'm down 7.5. I'm on the meta slim plan. I've been really sad these last couple days and been crying like a baby. I asked the gals at the center if this could happen from the diet, they said it can because it's a low carb diet and carbs give you that feel good. Have you experienced any lows in your mood? Hope you had a good day!
hi August,

I am on the meta slim plus program. And yes I have had some lows in my mood. But I had no idea it was because of it being low carbs, but that makes sense. I am feeling a little frustrated this week because my schedule has been crazy and havent been able to workout like I have been. So am hoping tonight after work to get back in the gym or at least get outside. hope you have a great day and just know youre in my thoughts. hugs, cheryl
Cheriann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:39 PM   #48  
MRC-Weight Throw Down

S/C/G: 198/198/148

Height: 5'6

Cheryl, mood better now, I down 8lb and 7 inches. I'm only walking 20 min each day right now. I didn't want to work out too much I figured it would only increase my appetite. We've got sun! That makes me so happy :-) thanks for thinking about me. How are you doing on the food program?
August6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:56 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 271/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Cheryl, mood better now, I down 8lb and 7 inches. I'm only walking 20 min each day right now. I didn't want to work out too much I figured it would only increase my appetite. We've got sun! That makes me so happy :-) thanks for thinking about me. How are you doing on the food program?
Hi August,

I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I am a bad buddy. I had been having trouble with my computer where it would not let me on the site. I understand what you are saying about working out. I was even told to back off and do no more that 200 minutes per week of exercise. I also have found that the Phentratrim that is through MRC has really helped me not to feel hungry and it also has helped to have more energy for when I do work out. Can you believe that we are going to have 90 degree weather?
hugs from your buddy in Portland.
Cheriann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #50  
Teresa

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Default Me too pretty please....

I would like a buddy as well. Needing help to get back and stay on program.
TeresaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #51  

Default There are several other things to consider...

Quote:
Have you been to a doctor to check to see if your hormone levels are ok? I had been doing that and thought it was just depression due to the weight, but I went to my doctor recently for my yearly check-up, and he did several tests. He found that I had basically bottomed out as far as my hormones are concerned. My thyroid was a little low, too. He put me on some new meds last week, and I can already tell a huge difference.

If you do not want to try that, there are several herbs you can get that may also help the mood issue. Also, exercise releases endorphines which make you happy!

Good Luck!!!

Last edited by Gsmom; 07-08-2010 at 02:27 PM. Reason: format and added comment
Gsmom is offline   Reply With Quote