Old 05-29-2010, 04:27 PM   #226  

S/C/G: 177.5/142/142

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalAug2010 View Post
Wow wendinnc, that's a great weigh in!

I just had my 2nd weigh in this week which put me at 3.5 lbs in the week (WHICH is a big loss for me) This put me at 31 lbs down so I got to sign the 30# board and 31# is exactly my halfway point!
Way to go!! The halfway point is a BIG deal.... good for you. You are an inspiration for sure.
wendinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:59 PM   #227  

S/C/G: 222 / see tracker / 150

Height: 5'5'

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! I'm convinced the second half will feel like it goes faster than the first half! Now i'm so used to it, I don't even crave pasta or bread... I crave extra brown rice or wheat pasta! Isn't that the strangest thing!
GoalAug2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:15 AM   #228  

So excited! I only gained 1.5 on vacation! and all we did was eat! Came back and actually stuck to the plan for at least 4 days! I can't wait to weigh in this week.
dmscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:06 PM   #229  

S/C/G: 249/216/150

Height: 5'2"

How exciting! I can't wait to be able to do that!
wchase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:12 PM   #230  

S/C/G: 232/193/158

Height: 5'5"

I haven't been here in about a week! Our exchange student is getting ready to go back to Korea, so it's been a busy week getting him ready. And the kids are out of school now too, so my computer time is a bit limited.

Anyway, I weighed in on Friday, and SOOO wanted to hit 20 lbs gone...but I was at 19. So I'll take it, it was still a 2 lb loss! And I know for sure I'll have another good loss on Tuesday or Wednesday. And I finally got my signature, so I have a ticker now. It's the little things that make me happy!
AngelaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:25 AM   #231  

S/C/G: 204/181/170

Height: 5 feet 9 inches

I know it is the second to last day of May, but I just have to reply!

As an 18 year old who's parents are runners who have never struggled with their weight, it is nice to have adults that are on that same path as me, as people to look up to! These posts are inspiring! They make the feelings of being left out when your friends go out for ice cream and you can't and the fear of not fitting in in food-related events a little easier to bear. I know I am only on Day 2 of the meta-slim program, but I am motivated. I want to lose 29 more pounds by August 1st, so my trip to Disneyland with my parents, and my start of college is enjoyable. I'm ready to love me, and love who I'm becoming. I'm ready to wear cute clothes and to go to the pool without being self-concious. I [I]am[I] ready to change. Thank you for bring inspiring individuals.
mtgal1453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:18 AM   #232  

S/C/G: 282/155/155

Height: 5'8'

Default current weight loss

So I lost my grandmother about 15 days ago, I loss 4 lbs the week of her funeral. Then the week after loss 1/2 lb and the second weight in of the week I stayed the same. So I was a little frustrated about the stalling of my weight loss, so I went in on Saturday and have loss 4 lbs. It was also time for my tinata, 4 more inches down total 41.5 inches in 99 days.
carolinagirlnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:19 PM   #233  

S/C/G: 177.5/142/142

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinagirlnc View Post
So I lost my grandmother about 15 days ago, I loss 4 lbs the week of her funeral. Then the week after loss 1/2 lb and the second weight in of the week I stayed the same. So I was a little frustrated about the stalling of my weight loss, so I went in on Saturday and have loss 4 lbs. It was also time for my tinata, 4 more inches down total 41.5 inches in 99 days.
So sorry to hear about your grandmother. I am an emotional eater and commend you for losing weight with such sad news. I would have most likely gained. It's the challenging times that shows us how strong we can be.

Great job with your tinata results!!!! I have only just begun... am on day 3 of the meta-slim (days 1-4) and am really looking forward to some concrete results.

I also live in Cary, NC!!! We are neighbors.

Keep up the great work.
wendinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #234  
Started program June 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendinnc View Post
Junie04.... how did your instructional class go? I got some good info from it and stocked up on the HNS's. I can't wait until I am able to enjoy a chocolate pudding!
Keep up the good work.

Wendi, the class went great. I was able to learn more about the program and now have a better grasp on everything. I was disappointed to learn that the fruit servings went down to once per day!
I did the same as you, I stocked up on the HNS's but didn't even buy any creamies. I think I can have them now though!
I hope everything is going well for you!
Junie04 is offline   Reply With Quote