Old 03-12-2010, 02:44 PM   #1  
Still feelin fat

S/C/G: 268.5/238.5/175

Height: 5/10

Default I think I'm back on track.....

Wow, I didn't gain any weight over the Christmas holidays but did eat off plan and have one heck of a hard time getting back on plan. I've been really working hard the last two weeks and was very discouraged when this past Monday I was up two pounds, well today I am down five pounds and finally hit the 30 pound mark! I feel a new energy to stay on track especially since I only have nine months left on my contract.
GettinSkinnyWithIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/150/155

Height: 5'6.5"

Congrats....Work the plan.....It works for you.
Roadqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:41 AM   #3  
jeanette

S/C/G: 170/139/140

Height: 5'8"

Almost a third of the way there! Congratulations Skinny! (You'll believe it when you start looking at before and after pictures side by side!) The holidays were good practice for life after MRC. As you go through these next 9 months, you will practice making good off-program choices when faced with those situations. I'm glad you have succeeded in getting back on plan now - keeping any sugars out of your system will help eliminate those difficult cravings so you don't make bad choices. I'm glad you didn't let that momentary +2 lb scale reading throw you off. Your body was getting ready to shed that water weight from the holidays. Happy Spring time - enjoy getting more exercise - every step counts!

jeanette
reuselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:29 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 210.5/160/130

Height: 5'3"

i am back on track too, i was off the last couple weeks. i was watching what i ate for the most part though. i've got about 20lbs to lose and my goal is may 1. i think this is realistic. i'm ready to get this weight off for good...and just in time for summer! hello shorts and sleveless tops!
skinnyby25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:05 PM   #5  
Still feelin fat

S/C/G: 268.5/238.5/175

Height: 5/10

Ouch - Six years later and signed back up for MRC. Looking at my first post on this thread, i'd love to be at THAT start weight right now (268.5). I have a renewed focus and some higher life priorities to get it right this time!
GettinSkinnyWithIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 05:32 PM   #6  
Let's get started ....

S/C/G: 197/.../165

Height: 5'10"

Welcome to a new start for you. You did it once, you can do it again.
Which plan are you on? I am on the green plan for 5 - 6 weeks now. So far, I am doing quite well, no craving and no hungry feeling.

Let us know how you are doing?
chocolate cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote