Old 02-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

Default Well, I'm back.

Stopped MRC last Thanksgiving after losing 47 pounds. Then I gained most of it back.

I'm ready to start over and have resigned my contract so there's no turning back!
Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:05 PM   #2  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 225/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

Welcome back..Sorry to hear that you gained most of your weight back but look at the bright side, you'll be thin for summer. Just remember what triggered you to go off plan and learn from your mistakes..Good for you for not giving up. That tells a lot about you. You are strong and determined and you WILL succeed in your weight loss journey. Best of wishes. This is for you..
learning2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 189/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Welcome back, Little Edie!
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 229/228.5/184

Height: 5' 11''

Quote:
Originally Posted by learning2Bhealthy View Post
Welcome back..Sorry to hear that you gained most of your weight back but look at the bright side, you'll be thin for summer. Just remember what triggered you to go off plan and learn from your mistakes..Good for you for not giving up. That tells a lot about you. You are strong and determined and you WILL succeed in your weight loss journey. Best of wishes. This is for you..

Your progress is very encouraging. I am about an inch taller than you and am at your start weight. My goal is about 179. I, too live in NWA. I joined MRC about two years ago, lost the weight, had a family crisis and gained it all back and then some. It has really been the only program that I have had success with but it also was one of the top five hardest things I have ever done. I am interested in hearing more about your experience. I need a cheerleader in my area
NWALoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:18 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Welcome back Little Edie! sorry this happened, but it is great that you know what to do to take it back off. We are all here for you cheering you on..

Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:07 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 242/169/166

Height: 5'7"

Welcome back Edie!

I always enjoyed your posts and have hoped you, Lori and Noah's mama are well. You three helped inspire and motivate me when I started this journey.

Here's to new beginnings and success on program....enjoying the water!
Keiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:36 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

I've really missed all of you. I've thought about you a lot. I was computerless forf a while so didn't have anyway of knowing how anyone was doing. I think the main reason I gained the weight back was because I didn't have the wonderful support from here.

I purposefully went off MRC completely from Thanksgiving to Christmas. I had been on it since April and it the closer I got to goal, the harder it was to stay motivated. I also got a lot of positive attention after losing almost fifty pounds and it made me uncomfortable.

But now I've plunged more money into this and have MRC friendly food in my house.

I have to admit that it was nice cooking ONE meal for my family for a change and ordering anything I wanted off a menu at a restaurant.

But now I have to say I've had my fill of cheese nips, french bread, and pasta to last me a while. I'm craving my good ole asparagus, broccoli, and HNS. The chicken I'm not so thrilled about yet, lol.

It is so good to be back here. I feel like Dorothy waking up from a nightmare about a twister and a wicked witch.

There's no place like home.

(click, click).
Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:22 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/197

Height: 5'2"

Welcome back.. Great job on recommitting..
MEEZOOGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:26 AM   #9  
Bunnynicula

S/C/G: 298.5/273.4/150

Height: 5'7''

I didnt know you before..but welcome back!!
Bunnynicula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:20 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 210.5/160/130

Height: 5'3"

good for you for getting back on track. it makes me very nervous to think we can gain that much weight back in such a short amount of time, especially when it takes so long to lose it. do you mind telling me what you were eating, were you making conscience decisions, or just eating whatever. i'm half way to goal and i'm losing motivation. my goal weight is about 150-155, but i am somewhat comfortable at the weight i am at now. all of my clothes fit great and i'm getting lots of compliments. i actually did better before people started noticing.
skinnyby25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:43 AM   #11  

Height: 5'6''

Welcome back Edie...join the ranks of those of us who have returned to MRC. Jump on back in...
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:11 AM   #12  
Doing it the healthy way!

S/C/G: 264/ticker/155

Height: 5'9'

welcome back!! i am just starting the program and loving it so far!!!
kimmermarie19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:24 AM   #13  
Teresa

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by little edie View Post
I've really missed all of you. I've thought about you a lot. I was computerless forf a while so didn't have anyway of knowing how anyone was doing. I think the main reason I gained the weight back was because I didn't have the wonderful support from here.

I purposefully went off MRC completely from Thanksgiving to Christmas. I had been on it since April and it the closer I got to goal, the harder it was to stay motivated. I also got a lot of positive attention after losing almost fifty pounds and it made me uncomfortable.

But now I've plunged more money into this and have MRC friendly food in my house.

I have to admit that it was nice cooking ONE meal for my family for a change and ordering anything I wanted off a menu at a restaurant.

But now I have to say I've had my fill of cheese nips, french bread, and pasta to last me a while. I'm craving my good ole asparagus, broccoli, and HNS. The chicken I'm not so thrilled about yet, lol.

It is so good to be back here. I feel like Dorothy waking up from a nightmare about a twister and a wicked witch.

There's no place like home.

(click, click).
It's great to see you again! This journey definitely isn't easy for a lot of us. I am also struggling with the motivation and have been for a while. I started the day off with taking all my pills, hns, eating breakfast and was committed to being 100% op today only to realize on my way to work I had forgotten my lunch. I came back from a trip to Scottsdale and haven't taken the time to shop or plan. I called MRC and talked to my favorite counselor yesterday at least. I am so ready to be finished with this part of the plan and move on, but only have myself to blame.
TeresaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:40 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 209/150/155

Height: 5'6.5"

Welcome back Little Eddie, I missed your posts. I'm glad you're going to get back to the program. Atleast you already know it works for you.
It is scary for me to read how fast your weight came back on. I'm close to goal and getting worried about maintaining. I hate the whole "lifestyle change" speech that always gets said, but I am serious about keeping those pounds that I lost from being found. Perhaps this experience will give you ideas of how to maintain in the future after you get to your goal....because you know you CAN get to your goal.
Roadqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:04 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 330.5/see ticker/258.5

Height: 5'9.5

hey a familiar name!, im sorry you gained it back, but welcome back Hopefully you can get it off as nicely as you have done before as well!

goodluck.
Nabeel
nabeelmalik is offline   Reply With Quote