Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 09:58 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6''

Default March Thread

Spring is here!!! Let's celebrate with smaller clothes
Old 03-01-2010, 12:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 169/149.5/130

Height: 5'2

I WI today and am down another 1.5lbs!! Asked to be measured and I've lost 11 1/2 inches since I've begun the program. Yes, this is good but had wished for more. My consultant informed me my contract would be up on the 12th and wondered if I'd be resigning? I told her no, financially it's too expensive and I don't feel my center gives all they claim. I HAD to ask to be measured, this was only the 2nd time they've measured me since the beginning of November?? Have to ask for ribbons, for the rocks, etc. It seems the ONLY thing they remember to ask is if I need protein drinks!!
I've been faithfully OP since December 27th and only go in once a week to get weighted in. I know I can do this program solo and the help from this forum. I'm just going to start getting my protein drinks from Direct Buy.
I'm glad I joined the program to get the basics, but truly wander was it worth all that money?? Does anyone else feel this way??
Old 03-01-2010, 12:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 339/282.4/200

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherriebaby2009 View Post
I WI today and am down another 1.5lbs!! Asked to be measured and I've lost 11 1/2 inches since I've begun the program. Yes, this is good but had wished for more. My consultant informed me my contract would be up on the 12th and wondered if I'd be resigning? I told her no, financially it's too expensive and I don't feel my center gives all they claim. I HAD to ask to be measured, this was only the 2nd time they've measured me since the beginning of November?? Have to ask for ribbons, for the rocks, etc. It seems the ONLY thing they remember to ask is if I need protein drinks!!
I've been faithfully OP since December 27th and only go in once a week to get weighted in. I know I can do this program solo and the help from this forum. I'm just going to start getting my protein drinks from Direct Buy.
I'm glad I joined the program to get the basics, but truly wander was it worth all that money?? Does anyone else feel this way??

I started Jan 18, 2010 and so far I have lost 20lbs and 11 inches. I wonder too if it is worth all of the hype, but then again I do see the weight coming off. I decided that I am done buying the corti-trim and possibly the MRC6 too. It is getting expensive and sometimes I want to scream when I loose 1/2 a lb and I am 100% OP; what is that crap? I think you have to decide the best move for your situation. I know that I can probably do it alone, but I like going into the center as it helps me to stay on track. Do what you feel is best for you, but remember to the post to share your victories and the not so good moments as well. I wish you all luck which ever way you chose to go. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 330.5/see ticker/258.5

Height: 5'9.5

Default something that made me LOL

A WOMAN’S WEEK AT THE GYM
If you read this without laughing out loud, there is something wrong with you. This is dedicated to everyone who ever attempted to get into a regular workout routine.
Dear Diary,
For my birthday this year, my Husband (the dear) purchased a week of personal training at the local health club for me.
Although I am still in great shape since being a high school football cheerleader 43 years ago, I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and give it a try.
I called the club and made my reservations with a personal trainer named Christo, who identified himself as a 26-year-old aerobics instructor and model for athletic clothing and swim wear.
My husband seemed pleased with my enthusiasm to get started. The club encouraged me to keep a diary to chart my progress.
Started my day at 6:00 a.m. Tough to get out of bed, but found it was well worth it when I arrived at the health club to find Christo waiting for me. He is something of a Greek god – with blond hair, dancing eyes and a dazzling white smile. Woo Hoo!!
Christo gave me a tour and showed me the machines. I enjoyed watching the skillful way in which he conducted his aerobics class after my workout today.
Very inspiring!
Christo was encouraging as I did my sit-ups, although my gut was already aching from holding it in the whole time he was around. This is going to be a FANTASTIC week !!
I drank a whole pot of coffee, but I finally made it out the door. Christo made me lie on my back and push a heavy iron bar into the air then he put weights on it! My legs were a little wobbly on the treadmill, but I made the full mile. His rewarding smile made it all worthwhile. I feel GREAT !! It’s a whole new life for me.
The only way I can brush my teeth is by laying the toothbrush on the counter and moving my mouth back and forth over it. I believe I have a hernia in both pectorals. Driving was OK as long as I didn’t try to steer or stop. I parked on top of a GEO in the club parking lot.
Christo was impatient with me, insisting that my screams bothered other club members. His voice is a little too perky for that early in the morning and when he scolds, he gets this nasally whine that is VERY annoying.
My chest hurt when I got on the treadmill, so Christo put me on the stair monster. Why the **** would anyone invent a machine to simulate an activity rendered obsolete by elevators? Christo told me it would help me get in shape and enjoy life. He said some other **** too.
******* was waiting for me with his vampire-like teeth exposed as his thin, cruel lips were pulled back in a full snarl. I couldn’t help being a half an hour late – it took me that long to tie my shoes.
He took me to work out with dumbbells. When he was not looking, I ran and hid in the restroom. He sent some skinny little ***** to find me.
Then, as punishment, he put me on the rowing machine — which I sank.
I hate that ******* Christo more than any human being has ever hated any other human being in the history of the world. Stupid, skinny, anemic, anorexic little aerobic instructor. If there was a part of my body I could move without unbearable pain, I would beat him with it.
Christo wanted me to work on my triceps. I don’t have any triceps! And if you don’t want dents in the floor, don’t hand me the damn barbells or anything that weighs more than a sandwich.
The treadmill flung me off and I landed on a health and nutrition teacher. Why couldn’t it have been someone softer, like the drama coach or the choir director?
Satan left a message on my answering machine in his grating, shrilly voice wondering why I did not show up today. Just hearing his voice made me want to smash the machine with my planner; however, I lacked the strength to even use the TV remote and ended up catching eleven straight hours of the Weather Channel.
I’m having the Church van pick me up for services today so I can go and thank GOD that this week is over. I will also pray that next year my husband will choose a gift for me that is fun — like a root canal or a hysterectomy. I still say if God had wanted me to bend over, he would have sprinkled the floor with diamonds !!!
Old 03-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #5  
Bunnynicula

S/C/G: 298.5/273.4/150

Height: 5'7''

Nabeel- HAHAHA! Thats funny
Old 03-01-2010, 02:54 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 225/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6

i went to WI today and was down another 2 lbs! I also had my first measurements done, and it was 7 inches! 8 lbs 7 inches total. I was hoping for more inches but its a start!
Old 03-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash8090 View Post
i went to WI today and was down another 2 lbs! I also had my first measurements done, and it was 7 inches! 8 lbs 7 inches total. I was hoping for more inches but its a start!
Congrats on losing!!! I have noticed that my lbs lost and measurements are pretty close to each other. I need to have another measurement though when I was at 12lbs lost I had only lost 11 inches. I am now at 16lbs lost and according to my scale at home I am down another 4. I go to weigh in tonight and hope to sign that 20lb board. Hopefully there will be more inches lost as well. I need to get that 20lbs rock, that rock is so motivational to me!!!

Good Luck you will do it and take it day by day
Old 03-01-2010, 04:03 PM   #8  
Teresa

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5'7 1/2"

BlkBeautylosing - you are doing great. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope you come home with a new rock.

Nabeel - that is too funny. Had to pass it along. Thanks for making me laugh.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #9  

Thanks TeresaG,

you weight lose is impressive, I can't wait until I get to were you are

Nabeel's joke was funny! LOL
Old 03-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #10  

Height: 5'6''

Nabeel...I've seen that email, but it was just as funny the next time
Old 03-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 225/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6

I was wondering what size I would be once I got to my MRC goal of 163. I am currently in a 16-18 and weight 207 (im also 5'6). Anyone have any guesses? Anyone lost about what I have to lose?
Old 03-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 219.5/see ticker/168

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
I was wondering what size I would be once I got to my MRC goal of 163. I am currently in a 16-18 and weight 207 (im also 5'6). Anyone have any guesses? Anyone lost about what I have to lose?
Ash8090 - I'm working my way there also...currently at 180 and "loosely" wearing a size 14. I'm thinking by 160s it will be a size 10
Old 03-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 187/182/150

Quote:
That looks like a good WI to me!
Old 03-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #14  

I am fustrated tonight!!!!! I went to weigh in and was only down 1.5lbs for a total loss of 17.5lbs in 42 days. At the rate I am going I am not going to make it to my goal. I thought for sure last Friday I was going to sign the 20lb board, but didn't. The consultant at my center told me that I could have HuHot Mongolian grill several times a week with 5 ladles of sauce and that even she did it. Well, I listened to her and went five times went to weigh in last Friday and had gained .5lbs. I was then told that wasn't a good choice because of the sodium. I totalled it upand from that alone I had consumed more than 15,000mg of sodium and they said I was probably retaining water and should have a big lose this week. Well not so far and I drunk 120oz of water everyday since Friday. i work 40 minutes on average a night doing my recumbant bike. I don't know how to get more off. What should I do? The consultant said I should try enhancer, but I think they just want me to spend more money!!!! Please help!!! I do know that I am not going to give up. I haven't went off plan and I am not going to!!!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 187/182/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkBeautylosing View Post
I am fustrated tonight!!!!! I went to weigh in and was only down 1.5lbs for a total loss of 17.5lbs in 42 days. At the rate I am going I am not going to make it to my goal. I thought for sure last Friday I was going to sign the 20lb board, but didn't. The consultant at my center told me that I could have HuHot Mongolian grill several times a week with 5 ladles of sauce and that even she did it. Well, I listened to her and went five times went to weigh in last Friday and had gained .5lbs. I was then told that wasn't a good choice because of the sodium. I totalled it upand from that alone I had consumed more than 15,000mg of sodium and they said I was probably retaining water and should have a big lose this week. Well not so far and I drunk 120oz of water everyday since Friday. i work 40 minutes on average a night doing my recumbant bike. I don't know how to get more off. What should I do? The consultant said I should try enhancer, but I think they just want me to spend more money!!!! Please help!!! I do know that I am not going to give up. I haven't went off plan and I am not going to!!!!!
In the weeks past that you had been losing had you eating out at all? Any time you eat out you take the chance of eating foods higher in sodium and preservatives which will cause you to retain. Your post was kind of confusing, did you have hu hot 5 times or 5 ladles of sauce the 1 time you went?
Closed Thread