Anyone need a weightloss budy???

• I am 5'1 and just about 200 pounds. I would love to have a couple of weight loss buddies on this journey to loose about 60 pounds. Any takers????
  • I will be your buddy!! I just started my diet yesterday. I am 5ft8 and 219. I would like to get down to about 149 and I am very MOTIVATED!! I have gotten down to about 190 in the past and on me it look ok so I wind up giving myself permission to go off and her I am once again!

Well good luck and LET"S DO THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!
  • I will be your weight loss buddy as well. I have been on Metabolic since January of this year and it does work. I love it. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them and help you in any way I can.
  • Awesome!!! I am so excited to drop this weight as well. I am a 37 year old mom of 3 boys. They are all in great shape as well as my hubby! I want to be able to run around with them and enjoy life before they move away from home. I also have a 20 year high school reunion next summer!! So I need to get busy!! Look forward to loosing weight and have a fun journey in doing so with support from some buddies!! Welcome aboard this weight loss train!!!
  • I just started at MRC this month. I could always use a support buddy...specially with all the candy and food around recently.
  • I would love to be your buddy!! I am 5'2" and 158 now. I started here @ 175 and got up to 185. Where in NEB are you from?? My hubby is from Scottsbluff and his dad is in Kearney.

Also... I am part of a really awesome group of girls that would love for you to join us. We just talk life and support each other. No matter what I look forward to getting to know you.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ies-iv-29.html

AJ
  • Wanted my tracker to show up Hope it works.
  • I am from Papillion Nebraska...yep love it but the football team has got some issues right now. I have LOTS of family in Scottsbluff Nebraska. They are mostly horse ranchers out that way. Glad to have added you to my buddy list!