Old 10-27-2009, 10:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 350/311/222

Height: 5'7"

Default Question on Relacore, CortiTrim and

I'm a newbie, and I was curious about everyone who is substituting Relacore for the MRC CortiTrim. I am really interested in doing this too, the difference in price is amazing. But here's what I was wondering about; I gather that the important ingredient in Relacore is the Chromium Picolinate, as with CortiTrim. But I also noticed that Relacore has B6 like MRC6.

For folks who sub Relacore for CortiTrim, are you also not taking MRC6 anymore? If you are taking Relacore and MRC6 have you noticed any problems from the extra B6? Do you think it might be reasonable to replace both CortiTrim and MRC6 with the Relacore? That would be such a great savings!

Thank you for the help and advice!
CJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:35 AM   #2  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I began taking Relacore about 2 weeks ago instead of the Cortitrim but still take MRC-6 and I also take B-12 daily. I don't know about the extra B6?! I'll be getting my annual labs done in 6 weeks so I suppose I'll know then lol
noahsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 350/311/222

Height: 5'7"

Thanks so much for the post!

I'm on my last few CortiTrim, when they run out I plan to keep taking MRC6 along with Relacore until the MRC6 runs out, then I'll probably check in with my doctor about it at my next regular appointment. I remember before I went to MRC I asked my doctor about the extra things MRC sells people, and he kind of laughed and he said the only thing he would really recommend is the protein. I imagine the extra B6 is not a problem, I know there's a lot of B-complex vitamins with similar percentages of B6 and B12 in the stores.

I have a really hard time swallowing pills, so I open all of the MRC capsules. CortiTrim tastes bad to me but MRC6 tastes kind of good like a veggie soup.
CJay is offline   Reply With Quote