20 pound board signed!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Yea!!! I signed the 20 lb board sign yesterday AND even went past that mark!! My goal was to lose 2 lbs to make me 20 lbs even but instead I lost 3.5 lbs for a grand total of 21.5 lbs LOST!!!! I'm soooo thrilled! I tried on 2 dresses that were my "first goal" dresses and they're too BIG! Now, I have to have them taken in! Yippeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! I'm lovin' this!

Keep on going when you don't think you can or will...........you can do this, too!
  • Congrats!! How wonderful!

Also, just thought I'd add a thank you. Your post was very timely. I'm struggling with cravings horribly tonight. My house is loaded with cotton candy and cakes that my kids won at halloween parties this weekend. Everyone's in bed and I keep walking past the goodies. I thought I'd check on board before cheating and here was your post. You inspired me to chew some gum instead.

Great job and thanks for the motivation! Keep up the good work!
  • CONGRATS!!!! Way to go!
  • congrats shopgirl!!!!
  • Awesome job Shopgirl! Great accomplishment!
  • Way to go shopgirl! That's fantastic!
  • congrats!!!! i hope to sign it this wednesday too
  • Congratulations shopgirl!!! That's wonderful!!
    I'm following right behind you. Have 5 more to go! lol
  • Congratulations!
  • Shopgirl,

Fantastic!!! you're my hErO!
  • Thanks, y'all!!! And 3ducksmom--WOW!! How cool that you chose to go for the gum instead!!! Way to go!!! That's seriously what this forum is for...inspiration and encouragement.

Let's keep up the good work!
  • Great job girl!

I said this before, but, I will repeat, whoever thought of the signing of the board is a genius. It makes us feel so good!
  • Great job girl!

I said this before, but, I will repeat, whoever thought of the signing of the board is a genius. It makes us feel so good!
  • Shopgirl,
    Congratulations. Doesn't it feel great. For an extra boost pick up something that weighs 20 pounds....isn't it heavy? Just think that is how much you lost.
    AWESOME.

3ducksmom,
    I have two teenage girls at home. One works at a Chocolate Store where they make their own chocolate, it is hard to resist so I know how you feel. I just think of all the empty calories in it and it makes it so much easier to ignore.

Started MRC 5/9/09
  • Quote: Yea!!! I signed the 20 lb board sign yesterday AND even went past that mark!! My goal was to lose 2 lbs to make me 20 lbs even but instead I lost 3.5 lbs for a grand total of 21.5 lbs LOST!!!! I'm soooo thrilled! I tried on 2 dresses that were my "first goal" dresses and they're too BIG! Now, I have to have them taken in! Yippeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! I'm lovin' this!

Keep on going when you don't think you can or will...........you can do this, too!
    WAY TO GO Shopgirl, keep on losing.....I hope to sign the 10# this week,
    magnoliagirl