Old 10-24-2009, 04:15 PM   #1  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

Height: 5'8"

Thumbs down my fellow nebraskans...

OH MY LORD, Y'ALL.

what on earth happened in that football game today?! and is it just me, or do you suddenly have the urge to go out and drown your sorrows in red beers?

sorry, i know this isn't really diet-related, but i'm home alone and needed to vent
leahruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 313/Going down/175

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahruthie View Post
OH MY LORD, Y'ALL.

what on earth happened in that football game today?! and is it just me, or do you suddenly have the urge to go out and drown your sorrows in red beers?

sorry, i know this isn't really diet-related, but i'm home alone and needed to vent
I hear ya!
nepeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:31 PM   #3  

I need Cody Green!
kmarie18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:14 PM   #4  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

or some players who can hang on to the ball when they catch it...
leahruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:49 PM   #5  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

hey....did you hear someone egged Pelinis house?????? Ya, they think is what Zack Lee....only 3 of 10 eggs hit the house!!!
LaRee mother of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 229/see ticker/160

Height: 5'0"

Cool

Quote:
OH MY LORD, Y'ALL.

I turned the TV on in the 2nd quarter and turned it off at half-time. It was pretty sad!

Hey, does anyone locally need any clothes? I have from size 18-22...casual and work casual. If you need something, let me know. I really need to get rid of it!

-- JJ
Phat not Fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #7  
jeanette

S/C/G: 170/139/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat not Fat View Post
Hey, does anyone locally need any clothes? I have from size 18-22...casual and work casual. If you need something, let me know. I really need to get rid of it!-- JJ
Seems to me like there are enough Nebraskans you could have a clothes swap. I would love to give clothes to people on this journey rather than just to Goodwill or such, so I'm trying to get our center to help with something like this. Bring stuff in, take what you want, what's left over goes to local women's center or some such place.
reuselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 194/151.5/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
OH MY LORD, Y'ALL.

What made it even harder to take here... I'm married to an IA State grad. Ugh! This house is split on these games and I usually walk away happy. I told him he had to get out.... for some reason, he didn't leave but knew enough not to gloat too bad. Maybe he was afraid I would really throw him out then!
3ducksmom is offline   Reply With Quote