Old 10-18-2009, 06:38 PM   #1  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

Default What shakes do you like best???

Hi everyone. I am going to sign on the dotted line tomorrow to start this diet. I was wondering...can any of you tell me what flavor of the shakes you like best. I am a picky eater and want to make sure I buy something I will like and not waste money. Any advice would be helpfull!! Thanks!!
LaRee mother of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:39 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRee mother of 3 View Post
Hi everyone. I am going to sign on the dotted line tomorrow to start this diet. I was wondering...can any of you tell me what flavor of the shakes you like best. I am a picky eater and want to make sure I buy something I will like and not waste money. Any advice would be helpfull!! Thanks!!
I got the chocolate and really like it. It came in very handy one night last week when there was NO WAY I could get dinner at "the appointed time".
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/159/133

Height: 5'4"

I just tried the "ready to drink" chocolate shakes and they're good (really does taste like chocolate milk)! You can do 2 as a meal replacement or 1 as a creamy for the day. I highly recommend those. For other HNS's, mixed berry concentrate is my absolute fave. Tastes better than kool aid (even one of my super skinny friends tried that and said she loved it...and said it was better than kool aid)!. Good luck!
shopgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:44 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRee mother of 3 View Post
Hey LaRee...
The Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake is the best... Be sure you get the Meal replacement shake and not the ready to go Chocolate Drink. I made the mistake in the beginning of my program of thinking the Chocolate Drink was the Meal replacement Shake and I was starving when I tried to use it as a meal, LOL! I didn't figure it out until I went back to the center and saw the big box of MR Shakes on the shelf and asked what it was... too funny and would certainly explain why I was starving... I did notice someone posted the Chocolate Drink could be used as a meal replacement if you drink 2, I didn't know this and I don't know how filling that would be but I will say they are delicious!

Here's how I make the MR SHakes:
2 cups cold water
1 1/2 cups ice
Chocolate Shake Mix

Blend in Blender until thoroughly blended. Pour into a large glass. Makes 2 glassfuls, Very Very Filling and pretty darn good! You could probably do less water and ice if you like it thicker, I like mine like this.
Karen1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:03 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/159/133

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen1234 View Post
Hey LaRee...
The Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake is the best... Be sure you get the Meal replacement shake and not the ready to go Chocolate Drink. I made the mistake in the beginning of my program of thinking the Chocolate Drink was the Meal replacement Shake and I was starving when I tried to use it as a meal, LOL! I didn't figure it out until I went back to the center and saw the big box of MR Shakes on the shelf and asked what it was... too funny and would certainly explain why I was starving... I did notice someone posted the Chocolate Drink could be used as a meal replacement if you drink 2, I didn't know this and I don't know how filling that would be but I will say they are delicious!

Karen---no wonder you were starving! LOL! I like the choc drink as well as the meal replacement shakes. The choc drink x 2 does count as a meal replacement and it's easy if you don't have time (or the desire to use a blender and/or clean the blender).

I'm thinking about doing our center's challenge....the medi quick plan. have you ever done this? We're having a competition! I kinda want to try it. I'm just thinking I'll be hungry the days I work (I wk 12 hr shifts and all and I have an hour commute each way to work). I still have a week to decide.
shopgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:48 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen1234 View Post
Hey LaRee...

Here's how I make the MR SHakes:
2 cups cold water
1 1/2 cups ice
Chocolate Shake Mix

Blend in Blender until thoroughly blended. Pour into a large glass. Makes 2 glassfuls, Very Very Filling and pretty darn good! You could probably do less water and ice if you like it thicker, I like mine like this.
Oh gosh now I'm really confused--more than usual---My center told me I could use the Chocolate Drink--2 of them as meal replacement--at least that's what I understood. I'll ask tonight when there at a meeting...sorry If I led people astray. AYE!
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote