Weight loss ticker

• So how do you all get these cool things under your posts?
  • You have to be a member 20 days and have 20 posts.
  • Weight loss ticker
    Quote: You have to be a member 20 days and have 20 posts.
    So do they send you a message that you now have it--how do you know? I know silly....the little things in life are thrilling at this point...of course I'm on day 2 of yellow diet...could have something to do with it!
  • Well, for me I just kept track of when I joined and counted down the 20 days. I don't remember receiving anything letting me know I could get a ticker though.
  • I'm able to create one but it doesn't show up on my posts yet
  • Where
    Quote: I'm able to create one but it doesn't show up on my posts yet
    Where do you go to create it? I'm so not saavy.....
  • Quote: I'm able to create one but it doesn't show up on my posts yet

Right, it won't show up until you have been a member for 20 days and have 20 posts.
  • Quote: Where do you go to create it? I'm so not saavy.....

Check this FAQ out - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...signature.html
  • Phoenix, when I click on your username it says you joined 3FC 8-27-09 and you now have 21 posts so you should be able to create/post your tracker. Be sure you save it at the end of the creation (or is it "copy and paste" into your edit signature page? I can't remember - follow the directions on the link Onderchic sent.)

PorchMom84, you'll be able to to create/post your tracker on 10-17-09. The other thing I remember is you have to have 10 posts before you can get or receive Private Messages. I'm sure my kids were born knowing these things but I'm still learning and definitely willing to share what I learn.

jeanette
  • I wonder why it takes so long to show the ticker? I would think because we are tracking our weight progress this will be available immediately.

• Quote: I'm able to create one but it doesn't show up on my posts yet
    I was able to create one and I've only been a member for about a week. Let me know if you need help. I can show you how I did it. Can you see my tracker under my username bjwizzy?
  • Quote: I wonder why it takes so long to show the ticker? I would think because we are tracking our weight progress this will be available immediately.

They do it like that because of spammers. You can always pm a mod and ask and they can explain it in more detail, perhaps.
  • Your pix
    Quote: They do it like that because of spammers. You can always pm a mod and ask and they can explain it in more detail, perhaps.
    I took a look at your progress pix. You must be SO PROUD of yourself and so thankful for your success. Keep up the good work!
  • Quote: I took a look at your progress pix. You must be SO PROUD of yourself and so thankful for your success. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so very much
  • thanks for this thread - it's really helpful!