Old 10-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Karen, my stepson just graduated from FPCHS! Definetly a small world!
cmb9697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:42 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 311/ticker/150

Height: 5-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen1234 View Post
Hey Kccross,
I was born in Daytona Beach, moved to Flagler County when I was 8, went to Bunnell Elementary school, Belle Terre (Buddy Taylor) Middle school and graduated from Flagler Palm Coast HS. Got Married and moved back to DB when I was 18, then Port Orange 1 year later. Lived there for 11 years before I moved to Savannah, GA 4 yrs ago for school. It's a small world!
It sure is! Now there are more schools since you were here. Rymfire, Bunnell, Old Kings, Belle Terre, Buddy Taylor, Wadsworth, Indian Trails, FPC and Matanzas Woods High!

The new high school is gorgeous! All brick. They extended Matanzas Woods Pkwy to Old Kings and the school is out there. (Where all that burnt in the fires of '97).

Traffic is a NIGHTMARE here now with all these people!! But I do love it up here. Still has a small town feel, but alot has gone up. Loads of shopping and dining and business'. We even have a Super Target now and getting a HUGE movie plex and Sams Club!

Last edited by kccross; 10-06-2009 at 07:42 AM.
kccross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 08:12 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 362.5/see ticker/180

Height: 6'0

Default Gainesville

Hi ladies! I'm in Gainesville, but am a UCF student. I love MRC even though some of the Ladies who worked there when I joined are gone
kaylasmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:43 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccross View Post
It sure is! Now there are more schools since you were here. Rymfire, Bunnell, Old Kings, Belle Terre, Buddy Taylor, Wadsworth, Indian Trails, FPC and Matanzas Woods High!

The new high school is gorgeous! All brick. They extended Matanzas Woods Pkwy to Old Kings and the school is out there. (Where all that burnt in the fires of '97).

Traffic is a NIGHTMARE here now with all these people!! But I do love it up here. Still has a small town feel, but alot has gone up. Loads of shopping and dining and business'. We even have a Super Target now and getting a HUGE movie plex and Sams Club!
Wow, I had no idea there were so many schools now. My parents, Sister and brother-in-law still live in Flagler Cnty rural area. We were in town a few mo. ago and I was really impressed by the huge shopping complex with Target etc... We rarely drive through Palm Coast though. The little town has certainly grown!

Last edited by Karen1234; 10-07-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Karen1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:58 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 207/194/140

Height: 5'9"

Default LOVE Florida!!!!

I was born and raised in New York City and went to college in Indiana where I met my sweetie. We soon moved south. I am presently in Jacksonville finishing up a contract and will be moving back down to Punta Gorda where my home is. I love living on the gulf!!!
I am at 27 days today with MRC and have lost 12.3 Lbs. Yippee!!! On day 20 they measured me and I had already lost 16 inches - all in the right places.
When I move back there are no MRC's for over 50 miles and the center I have been going to says they can do everything by mail. I am so happy.

One carrot for every 5lbs lost
GatorMom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 175.5/175.5/125

Height: 5'3"

Flagler!
jlm125 is offline   Reply With Quote