Old 08-28-2009, 07:05 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 279.5/195.5/166

Height: 5' 11"

[QUOTE=shopgirl;2898238]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifties Lady View Post

5 boxes of HNS's, Bottle of minerals, box of fiber drinks, cookbook and a green MRC bag to carry everything in. The 2nd package was for 10 boxes, the VM, B6 or 12 and I'm not sure whatelse. Be prepared to be hit with about $100 your first time, or more, depending on what you purchase.

What comes in a box of HNS?? I've heard of people trying liquid vs powder supplements, etc. I know we have a min of 2 per day and max of 4/day, so that made me wonder how many come per box and how much will I be shelling out?? I'm a little nervous about that. I bought the flax from them to just get going with everything but I know that'll be an easy one to get elsewhere. I also got the MRC 6 and ADWL. I have def noticed the ADWL helping me out since I work 12 hr shifts. It helps with cravings for me and overall hunger control.

Thanks for all your assistance to us newbies!
shopgirl,
A box of HNS has 7 packets and that is the same for powders and concentrates as well as the after-market HNS in both creamy and clear versions. There are also 7 meal replacement bars per box.

If you purchase the fiber there are 10 of those.

Welcome to MRC!
msim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:01 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

[QUOTE=shopgirl;2898238]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifties Lady View Post

5 boxes of HNS's, Bottle of minerals, box of fiber drinks, cookbook and a green MRC bag to carry everything in. The 2nd package was for 10 boxes, the VM, B6 or 12 and I'm not sure whatelse. Be prepared to be hit with about $100 your first time, or more, depending on what you purchase.

What comes in a box of HNS?? I've heard of people trying liquid vs powder supplements, etc. I know we have a min of 2 per day and max of 4/day, so that made me wonder how many come per box and how much will I be shelling out?? I'm a little nervous about that. I bought the flax from them to just get going with everything but I know that'll be an easy one to get elsewhere. I also got the MRC 6 and ADWL. I have def noticed the ADWL helping me out since I work 12 hr shifts. It helps with cravings for me and overall hunger control.

Thanks for all your assistance to us newbies!
The HNS's come 7 packs to a box. You can get them 5 boxes for $50 or 10 boxes for $90, which of course is the better deal. Everything else you can purchase from them or over the counter. They will give you a price list of all the suppliments...you may want to shop and compare. The cook book is great, and if you print up all the recipes here on the very first topic, is a great idea of tips and meals. I don't know if they offer a cooking class at your center, but if they do, I would check them out....

Good luck...and just enjoy!!!!
Fifties Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:05 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 195/159/133

Height: 5'4"

Good luck...and just enjoy!!!! [/QUOTE]

Thanks, Fifties Lady! I will. I'm looking forward to nutrition class tomorrow (I think)
shopgirl is offline   Reply With Quote