MRC-6 and Cortitrim

• Sorry ladies...it's Monday and I'm brain-dead. Long weekend with family as my dad has been in the hospital. Whew! I'm out of MRC-6 and Cortitrim and I know some of you substitute supplements from the store. I tried (only for 30 minutes) to dig through the threads to find what you were using for replacements, but I've been unsuccessful.

I'm just trying to get a quick answer before I head to the store tonight, so I can buy some cheaper supplements.

Thanks all!
  • Hey good luck! I haven't found much. I believe the closest to MRC6 was from a company called "Solgar" and it's called "all in one" . I can't recall anyone having a substitue for cortitrim. But here's a thought, why can't you find ANY corti- products out there any more? You used to be able to find cortislim, cortitrim, corti..... but now nothing? Has that fad passed?

Has anyone done any research on CLA/Tonalin? I was thinking about using that as my cortitrim substitute. It's supposed to help reduce body fat by decreasing the amount of fat your body stores as well as help you to maintain lean muscle. I was just curious to see if anyone else has used this?
  • Relacor can be used as a replacement for Cortitrim, it is $24 a bottle at walmart and at Sam's club $24 for 2 bottles!