I'm on MRC

• Hi! I am new to this board, I found it googling MRC diets! This is my second time on MRC, the first time I lost 20 lbs of my 60 or so.......then went back to the Mt. Dew habit and put it all back on. I have lost 12.5 of it again and am GOING TO MAKE IT WORK THIS TIME! REALLY hoping to find recipe help from other busy moms, I am a fulltime student (14 credit hours this semester) a business owner (health insurance agency) AND a mom of a 20 month old! So quick and easy is what I need! But I'm tired of boring,,,,,,,lately every lunch has been tuna salad on a tomato.
  • There is a great recipe thread at the top of this forum, the cookbook from metabolic is also good...You can't go wrong with fixing your protein in the crockpot or baking chicken, fish, lean beef etc for you and the family and then maybe fix an extra green veggie for yourself if they have something starchy....Just skip the bread and have your melba or light bread. That way you don't have to always fix 2 completely separate meals. Summer is a great time for the grill, I sometimes marinate the families meat separate than mine, I just usually use a variety of Ms. Dash for myself. Good Luck!