3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Metabolic Research Center

Mrc New Gal

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
Member
 
Smileydd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 52

Question Mrc New Gal


I am new the MRC but I have a few questions. Is there any where that I can purchase products like Corti-Trim, MRC -6, Phentriatrim Plus. I just think some of the prices that they have our high
Smileydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:25 PM   #2
jeanette
 
reuselady's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cary NC
Posts: 246

S/C/G: 170/139/140

Height: 5'8"

Default

Check the "After Market" HNS and such Thread - it may be on the second page of thread titles. The herbal pills may not be the same but you might find similar. The HNSs and Fiber definitely are available. Welcome and remember, even though it seems expensive when you are purchasing at MRC, you will be spending less at grocery stores and fast food places. Good luck, jeanette
__________________
Started MRC 23 May 2009 Stabilization 5 Oct 2009

Started Maintenance 30 Oct 2009
reuselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:06 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Fifties Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 616

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuselady View Post
Check the "After Market" HNS and such Thread - it may be on the second page of thread titles. The herbal pills may not be the same but you might find similar. The HNSs and Fiber definitely are available. Welcome and remember, even though it seems expensive when you are purchasing at MRC, you will be spending less at grocery stores and fast food places. Good luck, jeanette
That is a great way of looking at it Reuselady. I did my first big shopping today so I can start my first menu tomorrow...actually, I didn't spend all that much....mostly fresh and frozed veggies and fruit....I already purchased the fish and chicken earlier. But when you leave out soda, snacks and all the other fattening foods, you really are spending less. And it felt so good to just by pass all the junk food....I walked out of the store feeling so very proud and so excited to start tomorrow.

I will check out the site above and see what savings I can do. Do you know if they have the creamies and the bouillon that is the same as MRC's? I only purchased all the clear ones for now, but I noticed many of the recipes call for the others, and I'm not sure when you use one of those, if that counts towards one of you required clear drinks?
__________________



Joined MRC on 8/2/09. (First consultation weighed 266 in May. Didn't join at that time.)

54 1/2 inches lost
Fifties Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:21 AM   #4
jeanette
 
reuselady's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cary NC
Posts: 246

S/C/G: 170/139/140

Height: 5'8"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifties Lady View Post
Do you know if they have the creamies and the bouillon that is the same as MRC's? I only purchased all the clear ones for now, but I noticed many of the recipes call for the others, and I'm not sure when you use one of those, if that counts towards one of you required clear drinks?
When you use an HNS in cooking it is supposed to count as the HNS for that meal. You can not use the creamies until a later menu I think. I purchased the chicken bouillon and then the cream of chicken and cream of tomato and have used one or two of each but have not gotten into using them in cooking very much. I prefer to make something using spices for flavoring and having the HNS to drink - my favorites are Mixed Berry and Kiwi Melon - for breakfast every day I have the powdered grapefruit with the fiber. Mixing the two make it very much like ruby red grapefruit juice to me.
__________________
Started MRC 23 May 2009 Stabilization 5 Oct 2009

Started Maintenance 30 Oct 2009
reuselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:15 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
E4FEwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 156

S/C/G: 0/62/67

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifties Lady View Post
That is a great way of looking at it Reuselady. I did my first big shopping today so I can start my first menu tomorrow...actually, I didn't spend all that much....mostly fresh and frozed veggies and fruit....I already purchased the fish and chicken earlier. But when you leave out soda, snacks and all the other fattening foods, you really are spending less. And it felt so good to just by pass all the junk food....I walked out of the store feeling so very proud and so excited to start tomorrow.

It's true you do save $$$ by not eating out as much, not buying the "junk" food, etc. Here was one way I looked at it --- I used to buy a large coffee at a local coffe shop (at least once a day) at about $4.00 a piece. My drink supplements end up costing about the same per day if not less. So the $20.- $28 I spent on fru-fru coffee drinks is going to help me lose weight now. My daughter thinks that my stock in Starbucks is probably going to drop dramtically now because of it!
E4FEwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:13 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2