3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   Mrc New Gal (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/178656-mrc-new-gal.html)

Smileydd 08-08-2009 09:07 AM

Mrc New Gal

I am new the MRC but I have a few questions. Is there any where that I can purchase products like Corti-Trim, MRC -6, Phentriatrim Plus. I just think some of the prices that they have our high:)

reuselady 08-08-2009 12:25 PM

Check the "After Market" HNS and such Thread - it may be on the second page of thread titles. The herbal pills may not be the same but you might find similar. The HNSs and Fiber definitely are available. Welcome and remember, even though it seems expensive when you are purchasing at MRC, you will be spending less at grocery stores and fast food places. Good luck, jeanette

Fifties Lady 08-08-2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuselady (Post 2865406)
Check the "After Market" HNS and such Thread - it may be on the second page of thread titles. The herbal pills may not be the same but you might find similar. The HNSs and Fiber definitely are available. Welcome and remember, even though it seems expensive when you are purchasing at MRC, you will be spending less at grocery stores and fast food places. Good luck, jeanette

That is a great way of looking at it Reuselady. I did my first big shopping today so I can start my first menu tomorrow...actually, I didn't spend all that much....mostly fresh and frozed veggies and fruit....I already purchased the fish and chicken earlier. But when you leave out soda, snacks and all the other fattening foods, you really are spending less. And it felt so good to just by pass all the junk food....I walked out of the store feeling so very proud and so excited to start tomorrow.

I will check out the site above and see what savings I can do. Do you know if they have the creamies and the bouillon that is the same as MRC's? I only purchased all the clear ones for now, but I noticed many of the recipes call for the others, and I'm not sure when you use one of those, if that counts towards one of you required clear drinks? :?:

reuselady 08-09-2009 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifties Lady (Post 2865767)
Do you know if they have the creamies and the bouillon that is the same as MRC's? I only purchased all the clear ones for now, but I noticed many of the recipes call for the others, and I'm not sure when you use one of those, if that counts towards one of you required clear drinks? :?:

When you use an HNS in cooking it is supposed to count as the HNS for that meal. You can not use the creamies until a later menu I think. I purchased the chicken bouillon and then the cream of chicken and cream of tomato and have used one or two of each but have not gotten into using them in cooking very much. I prefer to make something using spices for flavoring and having the HNS to drink - my favorites are Mixed Berry and Kiwi Melon - for breakfast every day I have the powdered grapefruit with the fiber. Mixing the two make it very much like ruby red grapefruit juice to me.

E4FEwife 08-09-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifties Lady (Post 2865767)
That is a great way of looking at it Reuselady. I did my first big shopping today so I can start my first menu tomorrow...actually, I didn't spend all that much....mostly fresh and frozed veggies and fruit....I already purchased the fish and chicken earlier. But when you leave out soda, snacks and all the other fattening foods, you really are spending less. And it felt so good to just by pass all the junk food....I walked out of the store feeling so very proud and so excited to start tomorrow.

It's true you do save $$$ by not eating out as much, not buying the "junk" food, etc. Here was one way I looked at it --- I used to buy a large coffee at a local coffe shop (at least once a day) at about $4.00 a piece. My drink supplements end up costing about the same per day if not less. So the $20.- $28 I spent on fru-fru coffee drinks is going to help me lose weight now. My daughter thinks that my stock in Starbucks is probably going to drop dramtically now because of it! :o