MRC guarantee?

• Hey Everyone!
    I had a question about the MRC guarantee. I know that you are to follow the contract for the guarantee to be valid. I've stayed on plan every single day except for one and admitted I did not eat my orange b/c I was out of them. Apparently they wrote this in my chart and the consultant I spoke with on Wed. mentioned it when we were discussing my plateau. She was encouraging me and pointing out that I had stayed on plan the whole time "except for once". I didn't realize they had notated my orange mistake that happened over 2 weeks ago. My question is...because I did not eat an orange once...does that void the guarantee?????????????
  • Not sure if that invalidates your contract. Wouldn't worry about it unless you end up wanting your money back or if you don't make your goal by your goal weight, extending for a few weeks. If you are concerned, you can always ask them at your next WI or call the center and talk to the manager.
  • Thanks for the input, Lori!
  • MRC what guarantee?
    You bet it voided the contract. That is why they chart to begin with. Wait until you have lost 43 lbs (in a short period of time) like I have and have done the program diligently and you are on a weight plateau(normal) for one week and they go back through your chart and tell you the reason you cannot lose weight is because you once said a 5 lb weight loss every week (which I was promised before I enrolled)is ntot realistic and it is your bad attitude holding you back. The manger then told me it is medically impossible to not lose an average of 3 lbs every week unless you are cheating or have an underlying medical condition ( I do not) When I asked see my chart they said no that it was for their use only and that they are not regulated by Hippa laws for client/patient disclosure because they are not a medical facility ( but they take your blood pressure every time and say they are designed and supervised by an M. D. I am very angry with MRC right now bu twill not let them sabotage my weight loss. no one would ever get a refund from MRC. They are a money-making corporation and the consultants and managers spout out the corporate rhetoric. Use the program to your own advantage but be careful and talk to other members so you find out they say and do the same things to everyone.I have tried different consultants. They are all trained to say the same thing to you. I have a friend who has lost 38 on MRC and she tells them nothing because if she does they criticize her and she leaves feeling terrible like I did yesterday. Ten days ago they told me I was stuck because of little exercise (0nly walking) Yesterday they(the manager) told me because ran a 5 k that is why I am stuck. It is always the client's fault / never MRC. I am so sick of it.
  • Quote: You bet it voided the contract. That is why they chart to begin with. Wait until you have lost 43 lbs (in a short period of time) like I have and have done the program diligently and you are on a weight plateau(normal) for one week and they go back through your chart and tell you the reason you cannot lose weight is because you once said a 5 lb weight loss every week (which I was promised before I enrolled)is ntot realistic and it is your bad attitude holding you back. The manger then told me it is medically impossible to not lose an average of 3 lbs every week unless you are cheating or have an underlying medical condition ( I do not) When I asked see my chart they said no that it was for their use only and that they are not regulated by Hippa laws for client/patient disclosure because they are not a medical facility ( but they take your blood pressure every time and say they are designed and supervised by an M. D. I am very angry with MRC right now bu twill not let them sabotage my weight loss. no one would ever get a refund from MRC. They are a money-making corporation and the consultants and managers spout out the corporate rhetoric. Use the program to your own advantage but be careful and talk to other members so you find out they say and do the same things to everyone.I have tried different consultants. They are all trained to say the same thing to you. I have a friend who has lost 38 on MRC and she tells them nothing because if she does they criticize her and she leaves feeling terrible like I did yesterday. Ten days ago they told me I was stuck because of little exercise (0nly walking) Yesterday they(the manager) told me because ran a 5 k that is why I am stuck. It is always the client's fault / never MRC. I am so sick of it.
    I agree with you for the most part, they have no intention of ever refunding money, but hey by the time i am supposed to be at goal, it wont matter i wont need to reinroll because i know what to do now. i know where to get my hns. i just want to get all my menus and learn matinance so i dont ever have to go back. On counselor has pretty much ruined it for me.

She even went so far as to whisper to one of my favorites can you take her i dont like her (i was next on the list). The "reason" she doesnt like me is when i first signed up i basically pointed out that she doesnt listen to people when they talk, and she dropped the ball with me (it was my first week) and did not give any support. I was then basically told if i had common sense i would know that i could have called and talked to "any" counselor.

I will miss my Fav, but i wont miss having to go there and see that nasty one.

its a great plan BUT the counselors are not worth what you pay for them, the menus are but not to the tune of $ that they charge.