Old 07-15-2009, 11:07 AM   #1  

Smile First day on pre conditioning

Hello everyone,
I just have to say I'm so impressed with how you all encourage and support each other. I'm so glad I found this forum.
I just started MRC using the mail order system. It was cheaper at 129 for sign up, but of course the prodcuts cost me an arm and leg. I spent 141 on products, only bought two of their supplements--the total woman, and the Omega 3. I bought thier high nutrient supplement.

Anyway, I would love to hear any suggestions on supplements that work for you and coping mechanisms as I ween myself off of wine and caffine.

Thanks all!
Risa

P.S. I'm getting married Nov. 10 in Maui, and have 25 lbs to lose before then. Where can I find that weight tracker icon I see some of you using?
RisaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:40 PM   #2  
Walk By Faith †

S/C/G: 269.5/ticker/153

Height: 5'7"

Talking

You have to be a member for so long or post so many things I think....I couldnt get mine right away. Congratulations for signing up!! I have no doubt that you WILL lose your weight and then some by your wedding...that is awesome! I have lost 50.5 in 3 months...it works.

Last edited by Dedge; 07-15-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Dedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/151.5/141

Height: 5'1"

Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisaJ View Post
Hello everyone,
I just have to say I'm so impressed with how you all encourage and support each other. I'm so glad I found this forum.
I just started MRC using the mail order system. It was cheaper at 129 for sign up, but of course the prodcuts cost me an arm and leg. I spent 141 on products, only bought two of their supplements--the total woman, and the Omega 3. I bought thier high nutrient supplement.

Anyway, I would love to hear any suggestions on supplements that work for you and coping mechanisms as I ween myself off of wine and caffine.

Thanks all!
Risa

P.S. I'm getting married Nov. 10 in Maui, and have 25 lbs to lose before then. Where can I find that weight tracker icon I see some of you using?
Hi I just wantd to say welcome to the MRC program. It really does work if you stick to it. So with that said you will lose that 25 pounds and probably some by the time your wedding comes around. Well good luck and stay encourage because soon you will see the pounds melting off. And as far as the clicker you have to wait a while, I don't know how long because I've been a member for about 2 weeks now and still don't have mind.

Last edited by angelofsc; 07-15-2009 at 02:39 PM.
angelofsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 279.5/195.5/166

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisaJ View Post
Hello everyone,

Thanks all!
Risa

Welcome Risa!

Here is thread for weight tracker, 20 posts and 20 days and then you can get one. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...signature.html

I love alcohol and coffee and I really wanted to lose weight and give this program 100%. So I quit both cold turkey. Caffeine wasn't too bad as I have given up caffeine before and if necessary decaf is allowed. The alcohol, well that was a bit more difficult. I have just had to exclude myself from some situations that will be too tempting for me.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
msim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:55 PM   #5  

hi! I am on my first week as well. I quit caffeine a week before I started and that way by far the hardest part so far! I had awful headaches, I heard that B12 can help with the withdrawl!

Also, you can make tickers at TickerFactory.com
twinmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 171/160.8/130

Height: 5'2

Welcome Risa and Twinmommy! Yall are gonna love this program!

I am doing MRC on my own. No mail order or center. For HNS i use Syntrax Nectar Whey Protien Isolate. If you take half a scoop 5 times a day it equals to 4 of MRC HNSs. I buy a Bucket Size Bottle for $35. Just FYI.
As for their other supplements... you can get most of them at any drug store/vitamin shop.
asherdwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #7  

On the the pre conditioning menu, you know the one that has the four columns where you choose one item from each column to comprise a meal, in column A "farmers cheese" is listed. I'd never heard of it before seeing it on the menu.
RisaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:22 PM   #8  
Walk By Faith †

S/C/G: 269.5/ticker/153

Height: 5'7"

Farmers Cheese...is just hard cheese. Anything in block form (no cream cheese...or anything soft like that)

The first week we were on pre-conditioning...i was overwhelmed. A lot of food to consume. Also....pay attention to the items that are going to "go away" Enjoy those now while you can. Once you get on the menus you arent allowed to have them for a bit.
Dedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:58 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 189/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by msim View Post
Welcome Risa!

Here is thread for weight tracker, 20 posts and 20 days and then you can get one. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...signature.html

I love alcohol and coffee and I really wanted to lose weight and give this program 100%. So I quit both cold turkey. Caffeine wasn't too bad as I have given up caffeine before and if necessary decaf is allowed. The alcohol, well that was a bit more difficult. I have just had to exclude myself from some situations that will be too tempting for me.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
msim,
I completely relate to the coffee and alcohol. I miss my wine so much sometimes! There's a party coming up and everyone will be drinking and there will be nothing but "bad" food there. I've not lost enough yet to feel comfortable in that situation so I'm going to pass for now. The way I look at it is that when I get the weight off, I will feel better in those situations than I do right now. I won't have to be semi-antisocial forever! LOL
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote