Old 07-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/145/125

Height: 5'5.5''

Default pill questions

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, and this is my first post I started going to MRC in January and completed my membership time there at the beginning of June. Right after I finished my weightloss time, I went out of town for a month (to get married) and missed maintenance. So while I was out of town, I guess I celebrated my marriage a little too much and gained back 6 lb and my body doesnt want to loose it again for some reason. I was going to go back to MRC but I honestly cant afford it right now, so I am trying to start over....sooo...... My question is... can anyone tell me if there are any products that are sold out there that are equivalent to the Corti - trim and the Enhancer?

Thank You!
loosin it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #2  
Walk By Faith †

S/C/G: 269.5/ticker/153

Height: 5'7"

Im sure you can buy corti-trim OTC...but have you tried drinking LOTS of water? I up'd my water intake to between 100-120 ounces...and in a week I was down 5 lbs! Try it, cant hurt anything...plus its FREE!!!
Dedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 171/160.8/130

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosin it View Post
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, and this is my first post I started going to MRC in January and completed my membership time there at the beginning of June. Right after I finished my weightloss time, I went out of town for a month (to get married) and missed maintenance. So while I was out of town, I guess I celebrated my marriage a little too much and gained back 6 lb and my body doesnt want to loose it again for some reason. I was going to go back to MRC but I honestly cant afford it right now, so I am trying to start over....sooo...... My question is... can anyone tell me if there are any products that are sold out there that are equivalent to the Corti - trim and the Enhancer?

Thank You!
If you were supposed to start maintenance at the beginning of June... and your MRC plan should have covered a year of maintenance... it shouldnt cost you anything to go back... right? I mean, you already payed for it. Anyways, I would ask if I were you.
asherdwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:27 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/145/125

Height: 5'5.5''

Well I go to this months maintenance on the 20th so I am hoping I can figure out some things then... but I will definitely try upping my water intake, that can't hurt. Thank you both so much for your help
loosin it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:13 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 206/169/130

Height: 5'2"

Now has a brand of Cider Vinegar Diet Formula that is comparable to MRC 6.
Lori123321 is offline   Reply With Quote