Old 04-29-2010, 01:08 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 242/169/166

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWE140 View Post
Ronnie thank you for the encouragement...I need it always

Keiko, I purchase BariWise variety pack as not to get bored but my favorite bars are caramel crunch, double peanut butter, rocky road (#1 for me), these three satisfy my "candy bar" fix. ...However, they are all good and SO MUCH better than the Proti, many times the nuts in the Proti bars tasted rancid. I haven't tried the other protein bars on dietdirect but have tried them all in the stores, Luna, Atkins, etc...and I have to say BariWise is doing something right...absolutely no after taste like some bars have. I have to keep my kids out of them...I buy the "snickers" protein bars for my kids at Sams Club to keep them out of mine!

The caramel brownie, strawberry cheesecake are like a small desserts. I guess it all depends on your personal preferences. I would recommend you order the variety pack and have a taste of them all and then you will know which flavors you like best...I even liked the oatmeal which I thought I wouldn't...
Thank you GWE for sharing this info...you're doing great...keep up the great work.
Keiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:11 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 242/169/166

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmd27 View Post
The Wonderslim Crispy Meal Replacement Bars are the same ones the center sells .... my faves are the cinnamon and peanut ones.
Deb thank you for the info - will look for those too....I'm a fan of the cinnamon @ MRC - so good to know. Have a great on plan week!
Keiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:53 AM   #123  

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko View Post
Thank you GWE for sharing this info...you're doing great...keep up the great work.
Thank you, you're welcome...
GWE140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:10 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Ronnie thank you for the encouragement...I need it always

Keiko, I purchase BariWise variety pack as not to get bored but my favorite bars are caramel crunch, double peanut butter, rocky road (#1 for me), these three satisfy my "candy bar" fix. ...However, they are all good and SO MUCH better than the Proti, many times the nuts in the Proti bars tasted rancid. I haven't tried the other protein bars on dietdirect but have tried them all in the stores, Luna, Atkins, etc...and I have to say BariWise is doing something right...absolutely no after taste like some bars have. I have to keep my kids out of them...I buy the "snickers" protein bars for my kids at Sams Club to keep them out of mine!

The caramel brownie, strawberry cheesecake are like a small desserts. I guess it all depends on your personal preferences. I would recommend you order the variety pack and have a taste of them all and then you will know which flavors you like best...I even liked the oatmeal which I thought I wouldn't...
Genelle, I got my Rocky Road and chocolate bars the other day! OMG! Those really are great! I can see where a person(me) could get into trouble with those! But thank you for the suggestion to get them. I think they will keep me out of the candy and other junk I want to indulge in..

Cheers!

Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:08 AM   #125  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieAdl View Post
Genelle, I got my Rocky Road and chocolate bars the other day! OMG! Those really are great! I can see where a person(me) could get into trouble with those! But thank you for the suggestion to get them. I think they will keep me out of the candy and other junk I want to indulge in..

Cheers!

Ronnie
Ronnie, I am glad you like them too and didn't waste your money! They keep me on program by satisfying those crazy cravings during TOM...
Old 05-03-2010, 05:08 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Ronnie, I am glad you like them too and didn't waste your money! They keep me on program by satisfying those crazy cravings during TOM...
Those are really good and I think as good or better than an actual candy bar.. Have you tried their puddings? I wonder if they are as good. I tried a pudding from diet direct and it wasn't so good.. I think it was the same brand of soup I bought from that group before that didn't dissolve so well. I think I may try a box or two of the puddings.. Yummo!

Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:39 PM   #127  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieAdl View Post
Those are really good and I think as good or better than an actual candy bar.. Have you tried their puddings? I wonder if they are as good. I tried a pudding from diet direct and it wasn't so good.. I think it was the same brand of soup I bought from that group before that didn't dissolve so well. I think I may try a box or two of the puddings.. Yummo!

Ronnie
Ronnie, I haven't tried the puddings but I do have a sample in my cabinets from dietdirect along with a "cake" I think I might try the pudding tomorrow and I will let you know what I think...I am not sure if it is BariWise or not...I will have to check...and YES the bars are just like a candy bar and my favorite is the RockyRoad, better than a candy bar
Old 05-06-2010, 04:04 PM   #128  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 239.5/232.5/140

Height: 5'4"

I would like to start the plan again on my own. I have some menus to share, if anyone would like them..but I need stablization and maintenance menus since I never made it that far the 2 times was OP.
lmickley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:57 PM   #129  

Hi all! I hope you have saved room for one more to join! I did this program a year or so ago and was successful for quite a while, then just plain got lazy and quit doing it. Man do I regret that! I'm restarting and would love the support that seems to flow from everyone here.
ReadyToBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:52 PM   #130  

Hi Everyone!

I would love to find out more information about the plans, programs and well.... everything! I knew someone that had been on a plan and did great. My job just ended due to budget cutbacks and I know that it is NOT in the budget, but would love to give it a try. Where do I begin and how?
Shrinking Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:10 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 326/ticker/200

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Ronnie, I haven't tried the puddings but I do have a sample in my cabinets from dietdirect along with a "cake" I think I might try the pudding tomorrow and I will let you know what I think...I am not sure if it is BariWise or not...I will have to check...and YES the bars are just like a candy bar and my favorite is the RockyRoad, better than a candy bar
the rocky road are sooooooooooooooooo yummy!
melNco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:25 PM   #132  

Smile

Can I get the menu's from you and a little support is always a great trade.
rcptaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #133  

I am doing the MRC all over again on my own, as I did it the first time and then re-enrolled for $99. After re-enrolling once again for the $99. It took me the entire time to figure out how it works. However, my hubby and I are doing this together, so I think that is going to make it much easier without all of the out of pocket expense to MRC! I am on the Meta-Balance Menu and he is only going to be doing the menu, because when he went in for a free consultation when I was still doing MRC, they told him that he couldn't do the pills, due to the medications that he was taking and he's on those medications for the rest of his life and this is why he is only going to be doing the menu portion of the plan.

Therefore, I would love to join all of you! Also, someone said earlier that they could get the HNS's for like $6.49. If so, I would appreciate if it someone could PM me that information as to where. Otherwise, I'll just order them from the other places that I am familiar with. Thanks!

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I would love to network and support other people on this board!
NeedtoLose200Lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:46 PM   #134  

I am thinking of restarting this program AGAIN but on my own. I joined 3 years ago lost weight but then had to re-enroll since I did not make my goal. Unless I stayed on program 100%, there was no way I'd make their goal. I exercised to much and the calorie comsumion was really low, but they didn't agree. I seriously think I was in starvation mode much of the time.

I primarily used the HNS and sometimes other supplements recommended by the coaches. Did they work, who knows. Of course I gained it all back and then some. After a while I just stopped going since I just hated the way it made me feel since I just could not stay on program. I was going, feeling bad about myself and still spending so much on HNS's. Never got to the official maintenance because I never achieved the ultimate goal.

I am hesitant to do it alone because in the beginning there were lots of benefits. (honeymoon stage) I liked the positive atmosphere, coaching, signing the board and the contests. I almost won the first month's contest, losing the most weight. I'm not really competitive but it did push me. I think I'd miss all this if I did it alone.
Has anyone tried to re-join or join without buying their products??? I love the idea of buying them online for cheaper.
saycindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:29 PM   #135  

I would like to join the group also. I was thinking of joining MRC but then I found this tread. But, I'm wondering if there is a new thread since the last thing posted here is from 5/31/10. I would appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks.
dtrrn is offline   Reply With Quote