Old 04-03-2010, 04:22 PM   #91  

I am starting over too! Count me in!

I lost 30 lbs last year on MRC, got off track and put 20lbs back on. Not the program's fault, just lack of follow through and sticking with it

I am tired of not having a lap for my grandbaby to sit on and am ready to get going again, just not to the local center!

Good luck everyone!
Gmajill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #92  
jeanette

S/C/G: 170/139/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully2nsb View Post
Where do I get this weight progress chart???
Sign up on http://www.sparkpeople.com/ It is a diet program itself so it might be confusing doing MRC and this too but it is free and you can select to not use their food plan. I enter what I actually eat.
reuselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:38 PM   #93  

Default A little help

I went on MRC over a year ago. I had about 35 pounds to lose (I am pretty short), and lost all but about 3lbs to my goal. I loved MRC, and the weight seemed to come off fairly well without working out like crazy. I kept the weight off for almost a year, then was trying to quit smoking, and it was all downhill. I have gained some of the weight back, and really want to get back on this, but like some of you have said the money is the hard part. I know HOW to do it, I just need the motivation.

First of all, does anyone have the menus that they can email me? I tore my house up and can't find them. My start weight is probably about 135, but that's a guess because I don't own a scale any longer

Second, a little secret. Trader Joes makes a protein supplement in a powder form, that is just the same as the liquid supplements. It does not taste as good, but its about $15 for a huge container. Everything is the same in it, except the flavoring and consistency. I asked the girl at MRC and she said she couldn't support it because they don't sell it, but if it works to go ahead and use it. I used it almost the entire time I was on MRC before and it worked great. And it is way more filling than the kind they sell. I added Crystal light powder to it for flavor. Or coffee in the morning.

Any menus would be helpful!!! Thanks. And I will encourage you guys as much as I can. That was the most beneficial for me!
murcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #94  

Meal replacement shakes and gelatin are the specials this week at diet direct (the ones that fit on our program)
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:30 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 180/165/125

Height: 4'11"

All I have is the menu plan they gave to me it is not by color (my center was bought out by MRC) so I think it may be just a bit different, welcome to it if you would like, cant email it but I could re-type to your email. What & where is Trader Joes-----is it like a shake or a thin drink???
sully2nsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:53 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 280/274/190

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuselady View Post
Sign up on It is a diet program itself so it might be confusing doing MRC and this too but it is free and you can select to not use their food plan. I enter what I actually eat.
I'm there too, if anyone would like to add me I like to stalk what people eat during the day and I don't get to see many MRC dieters so it'd be nice
Nadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:24 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 219/161/155

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for letting us know about the specials of the week, dkmd27. How do we use the gelatin OP? I just used the protein shakes for the first time and they were expensive at MRC!
thinknthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:18 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 201/198/140

Height: 5'3

I recently moved to England and obviously cannot go to the center! I have been off the plan for about 5 months...and have gained almost all I lost! I brought most of my pills/drinks over with me (forgot the menus but started yesterday and am trying to do it from memory) Anyway I would love the support online as I dont have the option of going in

Good Luck!
bikinibound12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:35 AM   #99  

This week diet direct's special that is program compatible are the powdered fruit drinks (HNS). 8.49, less if you buy 12 or more, free shipping after 79 dollars.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #100  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmd27 View Post
This week diet direct's special that is program compatible are the powdered fruit drinks (HNS). 8.49, less if you buy 12 or more, free shipping after 79 dollars.
i SAW THIS & REALLY LOOKED AT IT & IF ANY OF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH sODIUM, PLEASE REFER TO THE NUTRITIONAL FACTS. tHIS IS DIFFERANT THAN THE LIQUID PROTIEN CONCENTRATE DRINKS. SODIUM IS WAY HIGHER, PROTEIN IS ONLY 12 COMPARED TO 15, THERE ARE SOME DIFFERANCES BUT IF IT DOESNT BOTHER YOU THAN THEY ARE PRICED GREAT!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #101  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully2nsb View Post
i SAW THIS & REALLY LOOKED AT IT & IF ANY OF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH sODIUM, PLEASE REFER TO THE NUTRITIONAL FACTS. tHIS IS DIFFERANT THAN THE LIQUID PROTIEN CONCENTRATE DRINKS. SODIUM IS WAY HIGHER, PROTEIN IS ONLY 12 COMPARED TO 15, THERE ARE SOME DIFFERANCES BUT IF IT DOESNT BOTHER YOU THAN THEY ARE PRICED GREAT!!!

You're absolutely right ... I wasn't paying attention. It's the BariWise brand that is identical to the center (same product), and unfortunately it's not on sale this week. But when it is, I will let you all know. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:11 PM   #102  

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmd27 View Post
You're absolutely right ... I wasn't paying attention. It's the BariWise brand that is identical to the center (same product), and unfortunately it's not on sale this week. But when it is, I will let you all know. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!!
I think you mean't the Proti is the exact same product as MRC, not BariWise. BariWire was on sale not Proti...I only buy Proti HNS and BariWise shakes. Proti has the exact numbers regarding sodium and protein as it is the same product sold at MRC in MRC packaging.
GWE140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:42 AM   #103  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

I purchased some of the chicken boullion from them and it tasted ok, but the granules woulnd't desolve.. It isn't pleasant to drink a soup that won't disolve all the way.. Other wise it was ok.. I think it was the Proti ones. Not sure though..
Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:06 PM   #104  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieAdl View Post
I purchased some of the chicken boullion from them and it tasted ok, but the granules woulnd't desolve.. It isn't pleasant to drink a soup that won't disolve all the way.. Other wise it was ok.. I think it was the Proti ones. Not sure though..
Ronnie
Off of diet direct or mrc center??? I just get the chicken broth soup, not the boullion-I agree & that is why I dont get it like that any longer.
also congrates on almost reaching your goal!!!!!!

Last edited by sully2nsb; 04-15-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:10 AM   #105  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWE140 View Post
I think you mean't the Proti is the exact same product as MRC, not BariWise. BariWire was on sale not Proti...I only buy Proti HNS and BariWise shakes. Proti has the exact numbers regarding sodium and protein as it is the same product sold at MRC in MRC packaging.
LOL ... oh my gosh, I'm so confused at this point .... let's see if I can get it right this time!

The WonderSlim powder is what's on sale this week, and it's not the same. The Bariwise powder is the same (I think), but it's the ProtiDiet concentrates that are the same. (That's what I get, I only like the concentrates).

Whatever it is, make sure and always check the nutritional information (it's posted on the web site) and compare. Then you'll know you're getting the right thing!