I have made it to day 5

• This is my second time doing the MRC program. This time I did not pay to go to the center I am doing it on my own with the support you all. So far it is going good. I am having a problem getting down the HNS. it seems like they tasted better the last time I used them. I lost about 50 punds the first time around but like so many I got cocky and did not feel that I needed to do the maintenance so here I am again. I also just had my first child 4 months ago. I have more than 50 to lose this time but I have decided I am tired of this yoyo and want this to end once and for all.
  • I know what you mean about the HNS. I liked them better the first time too. Today I mixed HNS with ice and made a smoothy...it was better than straight!!

Good luck!!
  • Morrtric congratulations on making it to day 5. You have already done the program in the past so that should give you the peace of mind to know that it is effective and you can be successful. Good luck!
  • Quote: This is my second time doing the MRC program. This time I did not pay to go to the center I am doing it on my own with the support you all. So far it is going good. I am having a problem getting down the HNS. it seems like they tasted better the last time I used them. I lost about 50 punds the first time around but like so many I got cocky and did not feel that I needed to do the maintenance so here I am again. I also just had my first child 4 months ago. I have more than 50 to lose this time but I have decided I am tired of this yoyo and want this to end once and for all.

I've found a new way to mix the concentrates (haven't tried any powders this way yet) that I just love. I take a little bit of the Clear American (Wal-Mart's brand of carbonated flavored water) Key Lime soda and mix over ice and yummy! The mixed berry concentrate tastes like punch to me from a wedding or something. Wal-Mart has many other flavors of that that I may try, including a Peach one. That might be tasty with the Peach Mango.
  • noahsmom sounds great I will have to try it!!