Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 10:54 PM   #61  
266/236/192

S/C/G: 266/236/192

Height: 5'10"

Hi SkinnyWallet-

Thanks glad people seem to like it here The wads and yale office is open tomorrow right? I hope so i am supposed to go in and help make phone calls about the move. good job on the 3 and a half pounds! That is great. I posted on the other thread that I go to the same location. And I can always use someone else to be accountable to Have a great weekend and I will look for an update early next week on how your weekend went.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:19 PM   #62  
There is no try...only do

S/C/G: 282/265/200

Height: 5'9"

I think this is a good group for me. I have been very overweight since I had my oldest daughter...and damn if I didnt let 13 years go by and never get it back together. I do have 4 other children, but no more excuses.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:43 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 239/239/140

Height: 5'7"

Default Kristalin, sent you a private message.

Hope you got it. I am new to this forum, and not sure if it went out or got stored somewhere....sorta confusing. Let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks.

Sorry everyone else. I keep making my private stuff public, cause I don't know how to drive this rig.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:57 PM   #64  
266/236/192

Default Private message

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyWallet View Post
Hope you got it. I am new to this forum, and not sure if it went out or got stored somewhere....sorta confusing. Let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks.

Sorry everyone else. I keep making my private stuff public, cause I don't know how to drive this rig.
Nope you did it just right and I have replied
Old 05-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #65  

Hi all,

I have not posted on this tread as of yet and wanted to say hello and I enjoy reading all the trails and tribulations we all share beginning over the 200 mark with 50+ pounds to lose. I have been on this journey before and have given up half way through and now I am once again half way through and am finding myself eating off plan I am so tired of all the planning...meals etc...that I just needed a break this week, as my son was graduating and all the celebrations I just kept eating pizza, cake, ice cream, cookies etc...UGH! Today I am going into my center NOT to WI but to get back on track, I will try the Meta Quick program this week if I can stand it while trying to complete my 6th week on the C25K running program...maybe I will get the fiber to help the cravings...Have a great memorial weekend!
Old 05-23-2009, 10:41 AM   #66  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWE140 View Post
Hi all,

I have not posted on this tread as of yet and wanted to say hello and I enjoy reading all the trails and tribulations we all share beginning over the 200 mark with 50+ pounds to lose. I have been on this journey before and have given up half way through and now I am once again half way through and am finding myself eating off plan I am so tired of all the planning...meals etc...that I just needed a break this week, as my son was graduating and all the celebrations I just kept eating pizza, cake, ice cream, cookies etc...UGH! Today I am going into my center NOT to WI but to get back on track, I will try the Meta Quick program this week if I can stand it while trying to complete my 6th week on the C25K running program...maybe I will get the fiber to help the cravings...Have a great memorial weekend!
Hi GWE..I can't same that I blame you for all the activities that life throws at you. And good for you for getting right back on!! I hope you succeed and look forward to hearing from you on your progress!
Old 05-23-2009, 05:11 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 318/ticker/200

I went to my first food meeting last night and got my menu. I'm on the white menu. I think I'm doing okay--but i'm suffering right now with a need to EAT something. I did my OP snack but I still have the urge to eat something. I'm going to drink this glass of water and organize my closet. Maybe keeping busy will help!
Old 05-23-2009, 05:30 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/175

Height: 5'4"

Skinnywallet,
I had the same problem with trying to match what my husband was eating. Which was a irrational thinking ~ he is 6'2" and I am 5'4"!! I think it finally hit me when I found out that I weighed more than he did. What an eye opener! Then he started training for the Boulder Bolder 10k and started dropping weight ~ I wasn't going to sit and feel like a big blob anymore. He looks and feels great and I want to feel and look great too. So I got off my butt and got going on my journey to lose weight. Good luck to you all!
WE CAN DO IT!
Old 05-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 273/265/200

Talking

]After well over 10 years of meaning to lose weight & not doing it, I wanted to finally do it. I found this online & have enjoyed, empathized & become even more motivated now. Glad to see this thread for us over 200 lbs. I can relate even more. I look forward to moving ahead, reading more, & doing something positive for my body & life.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:25 PM   #70  

just an update and thanks for the encouragement...went to my center today and just explained how awful my week went and how I ate off plan and my counselor was WONDERFUL when I told her I was not going to WI and she just told me not to beat myself up and to look at all my progress over the last three months, every week I have had a loss. I am doing the Meta-Quick and feel in control again
Old 05-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWE140 View Post
just an update and thanks for the encouragement...went to my center today and just explained how awful my week went and how I ate off plan and my counselor was WONDERFUL when I told her I was not going to WI and she just told me not to beat myself up and to look at all my progress over the last three months, every week I have had a loss. I am doing the Meta-Quick and feel in control again
You are doing amazing, and even through the tough times....You are encouraging more and more...thank you so much...all of you....
Old 05-23-2009, 09:49 PM   #72  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

GWE, I'm glad your report was positive from your center and your post sounds positive!! I'm glad you're back OP!
Old 05-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #73  
266/236/192

Hello everyone!

I hope your holiday weekends are going well.

I wanted to share one happy and one boo.

I went in for WI today and I lost another 3.8lbs!!!! That's 5.6lbs this week. I was soooo please with myself until...

The lady I was seeing was not so nice

Last week I had a week where I didn't lose anything thing in fact I gained .8lbs, that being said it was because I was constipated and I told them that and then did exactly what they said to do. When she saw my loss she was all like " well that's good because we were ALL worried about you not losing the appropriate amount of weight and we were wondering WHAT YOU could be doing wrong. At least this is a START in the right direction."

WTF?!?!?! I have lost OP (including today's WI) 16.5 lbs in 27 days!!!!!

After that I didn't even bother to ask about getting my measurements since it was time to do that too.

I was really discouraged when I went out the the waiting area to feed my daughter who was with me. One of the other ladies I have seen before came up and asked me how I was doing and told her what my lose was and what it was for the week. She made me feel a little better, saying that it probably qualified me for the biggest loss board and she was glad I was over my bump and that I was doing great.

But I thought about that other lady ALL day Think I am going to ask not to see her again and wait for someone else if I have to.

Anyways there is my boo for the day. Off to get the little one in bed after a long day looking at houses and a trip to the mountains for a long walk and some fresh air.

Hugs and skinny dust to all
Old 05-23-2009, 10:44 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 239/239/140

Default OK, SkinnyMom2Be and Mattswife (Rebecca)

Where do you get the 50 cal Tortillas? Skinny, I think you said the brand is "Aztec". Could not find them at King Soops. Somebody else mentioned a brand: "La Tortilla Factory" Couldn't find those either.

Lowest calorie count I could find was 80. I can't live without my tortillas. Have been cutting one in half. Blah. Doesn't scratch the itch completely.

If I can find the ones you guys know about, Hubby can eat the 80 calorie ones! He snarfs his food so fast, he'll never know the difference!

(thank you)
Old 05-23-2009, 10:47 PM   #75  
266/236/192

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyWallet View Post
Where do you get the 50 cal Tortillas? Skinny, I think you said the brand is "Aztec". Could not find them at King Soops. Somebody else mentioned a brand: "La Tortilla Factory" Couldn't find those either.

Lowest calorie count I could find was 80. I can't live without my tortillas. Have been cutting one in half. Blah. Doesn't scratch the itch completely.

If I can find the ones you guys know about, Hubby can eat the 80 calorie ones! He snarfs his food so fast, he'll never know the difference!

(thank you)
Skinny - they have them at the new Safeway on Broadway and Mineral, they are at the end of the isle where spices are and are on the top/side. Hope that helps
Closed Thread