Old 04-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #1  
Lyndsey

S/C/G: 254/239/150

Height: 5'4

Talking vanilla wafers...Dangerous?

i went up to mrc to weigh in and lost acouple more lbs, and me and my husband travel ALOT. i drive 7 and a half hours every weekend. So i was thinking now that im on my 12 day i could really use the replacement bars instead of cooking 3 meals before i hit the road. (Really hard with a one year old to spend that much time cooking) so i asked about getting the vanilla waffers because the others didnt appeal to me. But the lady up there insist that they were dangerous and newbies shouldnt try them untill later in the game. i cant see how such a small object could be so dangerous lol. anyone else been told this and really are they that good Thanks guys

lost 8lbs in 13days
BeBlissful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:55 PM   #2  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 239.5/232.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBlissful View Post
i went up to mrc to weigh in and lost acouple more lbs, and me and my husband travel ALOT. i drive 7 and a half hours every weekend. So i was thinking now that im on my 12 day i could really use the replacement bars instead of cooking 3 meals before i hit the road. (Really hard with a one year old to spend that much time cooking) so i asked about getting the vanilla waffers because the others didnt appeal to me. But the lady up there insist that they were dangerous and newbies shouldnt try them untill later in the game. i cant see how such a small object could be so dangerous lol. anyone else been told this and really are they that good Thanks guys

lost 8lbs in 13days

I have not tried them, but my center said they were just like the meal replacement bars only more expensive.
lmickley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 275/275/170

Height: 5'5"

I've only tried the mocha wafers, and for me, those were dangerous, mostly because they're so good. I kept eating them as snacks so we haven't bought any more. I don't think they hindered my weight loss or anything, but if I were to keep eating them like I was then they probably would. That's the only reason I can see that would make them dangerous.
RachelOnADiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBlissful View Post

lost 8lbs in 13days
LOL, LOL, LOL.... That Really cracks me up! I use the vanilla wafers as a meal replacement for breakfast here and there... yes, they're very good but dangerous??? No more than the other Meal Replacment bars or your kid's cookies in the cupboard or hubby's icecream in freezer, or the "regular" bread in your pantry etc etc etc. It's all about choices. We're adults here, at least I think so ...... When you're on this plan, you know the rules and in my mind deviating from this and eating a meal replacement bar when you're not supposed to or more than you should etc etc is no different that eating off plan, and since you chose this plan, paid for it etc, I think you can be trusted to have a vanilla wafer bar and handle it maturely .... right? LOL... Still Laughing...

Hmmm... I have a brand new box of these in the cupboard right now just wating for me, may be I should go and pig out! JK

Last edited by Karen1234; 04-29-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Karen1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:21 AM   #5  
Tired & disgusted...

S/C/G: 280/279/180-160

Height: 5'6"

i get the choc cereal bars and they're AWESOME!! i do find myself thinking oooh, i want something good, i should get a bar then i have to remind myself they're not snack bars but meal bars. i wish you cld have them more than 3 times a week though!!!

the wafer ones are good but i prefer these choc cereal bars. good thing abt having a friend on the plan, we can trade stuff if we get something we don't like or want to taste before we buy a bunch!
ford4life69 is offline   Reply With Quote