Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 01:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/171/146

Height: 5' 5"

Default Can I do this without the Center??

Hi all! I started at MRC just before New Years and I signed up for the mini program for 6 weeks paying only $99.00 plus all the pills, (all day weight loss, Flax and MRC6) and HNS. I have been doing very well. I am getting close to being down 20 lbs. My 6 week program is up and I was wonder what I should do....?? It is hard for me to get across town to get weighed in. I have only been going 1 time a week for that. I know how to get all my HNS online. Should I resign at the clinic or try it on my own for awhile?? I am already on green menu which they said i would stay on anyways so that wouldn't be changing...
Old 02-18-2009, 02:04 PM   #2  
Lori

S/C/G: 227/179.5/140

Height: 5'1

As long as you can stick to the program and be accountable I see no reason why you can't do it yourself.I am doing it by myself this time around with great results.The only problem I will have is when I reach stabilization.I have misplaced my menus.So I do not remember what the process is for stabilization.But it is possible to succeed by yourself as long as you have the willpower.This list is a fantastic support group in and of its self.Good luck with either way you decide.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:35 PM   #3  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

You have all the tools, so you can do it. We can provide the support and accountability you would get from the center. Also, there are many people here on the program and who have completed the program successfully. They can help with any questions or advice. We are here for you!
Old 02-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #4  

I'm doing it myself and doing just fine (have been going for a little over 3 weeks now). If you feel you can be accountable on your own, and you know where to buy the HNS, it won't hurt to try.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:43 PM   #5  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Like the others said, you have what you need until you get to stabilization. Then it gets a little more complicated.

You can always give it a try and head back to MRC if you find you need the extra help.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 249/249/180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorgirl6 View Post
You have all the tools, so you can do it. We can provide the support and accountability you would get from the center. Also, there are many people here on the program and who have completed the program successfully. They can help with any questions or advice. We are here for you!
My daughter plays rugby and totally loves it. She has a shirt with that same quote.

Anyways, I am thinking of going back to MRC. I did it in 2007 and lost 20 lbs but did not keep it off. I have 50 lbs to lose and have tried everything since leaving MRC without luck. I am desperate and am willing to try it again.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:58 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 178/171/146

Height: 5' 5"

Talking

I went into the center today. I assumed since my weeks were up that they would talk to me about my options as to keep going with the program. They never brought it up so I didn't either.... I bought more of my clear HNS so maybe since I always buy something when I go in they are letting it go??... I also had 2 people sign up because I sent them to the center. Maybe that has something to do with it too?? I only go in to the center once a week because it is far across town and I am so busy with work. So I guess I will see what happens next week when I go in. I know that what I am doing now will stay the same till I have lost all that I need to lose BUT I don't have a clue about the stabilization part of the program so I guess I still need the center???
Closed Thread