Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #91  
Melissa

S/C/G: 208.8/164.8/135 - 44.0lbs down

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnieMcC View Post
Just checkin in to let you know that I got to sign the 40 pound board today. I also got my measurements today and have lost almost 45 inches! I love MRC
That's so awesome Bonnie! I love MRC too!!
Old 02-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #92  
Lori

S/C/G: 227/179.5/140

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmd27 View Post
ooops, just read my own post -- slight error. Shipping is free over 79 and the saveme10 coupon code is good over 99.
Thanks for the tip.I just was almost out of my drinks.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #93  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Just checkin in to let you know that I got to sign the 40 pound board today. I also got my measurements today and have lost almost 45 inches! I love MRC
Great job!!!!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #94  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by maintainforlife View Post
Hi Everyone...okay...must be a great let down day, cuz I've spent the past two hours reading through the maintenance threads (not there yet...but very optimistic )and then catching up through the past several weeks of threads that I've missed! Denise, your path is phenominal...I'm sooooo thrilled for you! Okay...I've pulled out my "grateful" list...and my namaste "freedom" list...and I'm adding all of you to each of them...and the fact that I'm able to have a place to share...even with the 'ol muffin top screaming for me to stand up...and go for a VERY long walk before it hails again...yep...even here in San Diego! Love you guys!! Great to be back...yet once again! xoxoCarrie
Hi!!! Welcome back! I've missed you, my lovely San Diego girl! How is my hometown? I need to go home soon and visit. I'm getting a lot of backtalk from the family about not bringing my son out there in so long. I'm so happy to hear from you! I love your "grateful" list.... I'll have to add it to my "freedom" list. Just love you!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:03 PM   #95  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by dla View Post
I signed the 60 pound board yesterday with 3 pounds to spare!! I was so excited because I had lost 3.5 pounds since Monday. I haven't been losing very quickly lately, but I am going to try to sign the 70 pound board by the end of the month. It should be doable since I am already at 63, but I just never know.
Look at you! I'm sooooo excited for you! Great job! WHOA! That's my girl!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #96  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdoc2001 View Post
Down 1 pound at WI this morning. At least things are moving in the right direction. Challenge for the weekend: Sam and his daughter and her boyfriend are coming to stay at my house. Will I be able to cook for them and stay OP? I am stating right here that, yes. I can do this. I will do this. And I am going to use this group for accountability if that's all right with y'all.

Finz--we're new to each other and I just now checked out your tracker. My God, girl! 100 pounds! Please share some wisdom! Seriously, you are inspirational. So many people here have been that kind of inspiration--Donuts being among them. Wish he would show up here, too!

Anyway, love to all of you today.

Great job! You are heading in the right direction, for sure....!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #97  
Denise

Oh my gosh... where have I been? I missed the new thread and 7 whole pages! I was sick on Friday, but other than that.... I must have just been off the planet! We've got great losses, and newbies, and friends returning! This has been a great few days. Congrats, welcome, and welcome back!

I weighed in on Saturday and was down 2 more lbs.... I'm nearing that 177lb mark so that I can say that I've lost 1/2 of myself! I can't wait to see where I end up on the 26th for my final goal weight. Bypassing my initial goal(s) has just been a dream.

I love you all and am sending big virtual hugs to each and every one of you right this second. Can you feel it?!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #98  
Gina

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8"

Welcome back Carrie!! Bonnie, you are just rockin the weight loss!

I'm struggling a little bit with my focus over the last week. I've had a few off plan bites, tastes & licks and missed a meal last night after a big lunch - then had some bad food right before bed. It's been a stressful 10 days, but I need to re-focus and press through to goal weight!! March 8th will sneak up on me fast. I'm trying to balance the extra hunger I'm getting while running. I think I'm playing the game - I'm burning more calories so I can eat more - in my head. But I know those extra bites will add up fast. Today was a run day - 35 minutes of run/walk and 2.8 miles total. I'm going to see how I do hunger wise if I just follow the plan perfectly and add two fiber fills. Just needed to say it "outloud" and get past this weight range that I've been stuck at for a few weeks!

Last edited by ShineOn; 02-09-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:21 PM   #99  
Gina

Guess it's time to adjust the weight on my ticker since they adjusted it down at the center a couple weeks ago. They want my new goal to be 155, not 160. I've been mentally fighting it - maybe it will help if I just give into it!!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:39 PM   #100  
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste View Post
Oh my gosh... where have I been? I missed the new thread and 7 whole pages! I was sick on Friday, but other than that.... I must have just been off the planet! We've got great losses, and newbies, and friends returning! This has been a great few days. Congrats, welcome, and welcome back!

I weighed in on Saturday and was down 2 more lbs.... I'm nearing that 177lb mark so that I can say that I've lost 1/2 of myself! I can't wait to see where I end up on the 26th for my final goal weight. Bypassing my initial goal(s) has just been a dream.

I love you all and am sending big virtual hugs to each and every one of you right this second. Can you feel it?!
I am so excited for you!!! You have been an amazing inspiration! Has your California family seen you since you started losing? I bet they would be blown away!!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #101  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
**YEA** Bonnie!! You are just doing so well on this plan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste View Post

Denise, that is simply AMAZING!!! You look fantastic and I know you feel so much better. You just continue to inspire me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineOn View Post
Guess it's time to adjust the weight on my ticker since they adjusted it down at the center a couple weeks ago. They want my new goal to be 155, not 160. I've been mentally fighting it - maybe it will help if I just give into it!!

Good idea, put it out there and it becomes real! They adjusted mine several times. It's scary but it's the right thing to do.

My husband gave me a bicycle for Christmas and I finally got the courage to get on it this weekend. I haven't ridden a bike in ages and I did OK--it took me a few minutes to get used to it again, but after that, it was fine. I'm so excited to have that as an easy (and enjoyable) form of exercise.

Has anyone heard from SIGS (StuckInGradSchool)? I haven't seen her on her in a while & miss her funny posts.

Last edited by Finz; 02-09-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #102  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Deb-thanks for the tip. It's time to order more HNS.

Gina-Hang in there!! You can do it. If you are getting hungry on the run days, then you might just need a few extra calories. How about adding 1 extra HNS on those days? It's better than hitting the food and will keep the calories in check plus get rid of distracting urges.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #103  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineOn View Post
I am so excited for you!!! You have been an amazing inspiration! Has your California family seen you since you started losing? I bet they would be blown away!!
They haven't seen me in person. My Mom was out here in Sept so she saw me, but that's it. I sent Christmas pics but other than that, nope! They will be shocked I'm sure.

Last edited by namaste; 02-09-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:19 PM   #104  
Gina

Thanks raven59 - that's what they told me to do at the center too. I have been doing that a few days. That and the two fiber fills. 5k day really did a number on my appetite. I was so pumped, I could barely force myself to eat at the 6 hr mark. Then I got really hungry as the day went on - stomach growling hungry!! Even with the 5 HNS and 2 fiber fills!!
Thanks Finz - yep, I think I admitted to struggling with this a couple weeks ago. Just time to get over it and get on with it!
I was just thinking of SIGS today too!! Where are you lady? We miss you!

Last edited by ShineOn; 02-09-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:25 PM   #105  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz View Post

Has anyone heard from SIGS (StuckInGradSchool)? I haven't seen her on her in a while & miss her funny posts.
I think she's still trying to sell her condo - I heard from her via facebook 2-3 weeks ago, she was somewhere without her laptop so couldn't check in with 3FC (didn't remember her password - sounds like me!) - but said she'd gotten in to her center & was going to start stabilization.

Last edited by Meemo; 02-09-2009 at 06:28 PM.
Closed Thread