Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 11:25 AM   #91  
repeater

S/C/G: 213.7/212.4 /145

Height: 5"7

i bought the book...secrets of a former fat girl...i really liked it. i looked for the other one too...but the bookstore i went to didn't have it. thanks for suggesting this book....it's really motivating.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:27 AM   #92  
repeater

S/C/G: 213.7/212.4 /145

Height: 5"7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want2LiveLife View Post
I just wanted to offer some support to those of you struggling to stay OP. It is a very hard thing to do, and the repetition of the meal plans can sure get boring. But I just want you guys to know that if you don't get control again you will be sorry. I have done this before with MRC, I got cocky and scared (to be thin) at the same time and here I am again. Back to MRC for another go around of this. It sucks.

Find motivation in less obvious places. Pick a book at your bookstore for motivation on weight loss. I have been reading Secrets of a Former Fat Girl and 100 Days of Weight Loss both of these books are great books for changing your thinking and will keep you busy when you want to feast.

Also- as for the binging on bad foods. Throw them out! Don't buy them so you don't have to look at them!

Think about how far you've come!! It took a lot of hard work. Think of your body as an artist's canvas. Almost finished painted. Then you come along and start cutting into the canvas with scissors and taking away from the piece. You're ruining the beauty!! Don't do that! You can get back OP and get in control! You DO NOT want to be a fat girl!!! And trust that even if the scale isn't reflecting a change in your eating habits, it will creep up on you and be very hard to get back to where you want to be. You can do it!!! Be strong sisters!!!
i forgot to add the previous message.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:02 PM   #93  
fab4two

S/C/G: 289/277/165

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste View Post
I DID IT! Last week I made it to ONEDERLAND!!! WHOA! And, I got to sign the 155lb board! What a great "Thanksgiving"!

Thanks for everyone's support! You all are wonderful!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:42 PM   #94  
Melissa

S/C/G: 208.8/164.8/135 - 44.0lbs down

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone!

I am new to 3FC, but I am familiar with MRC. Two years ago I went to my center and lost 20lbs in about 2 months (I needed to lose about 40lbs total). Some really stupid circumstances occurred at home and I quit going. I gained all my weight back, plus ten pounds! It wasn't MRC's fault, it was totally me.

I "re-started" the plan on Nov. 28th. I know this worked for me then and I know that it will work now. I even created my own menu system that my center is interested in. I go to my center tomorrow to weigh in and attend an "Emotional Eating" class.

I really love all of the recipes posted too! Thanks!
Old 12-01-2008, 03:56 PM   #95  
dla
Denise

S/C/G: 321/ticker/175

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
I DID IT! Last week I made it to ONEDERLAND!!! WHOA! And, I got to sign the 155lb board! What a great "Thanksgiving"!

I am crying tears of joy for you!! Congratulations...you are AWESOME!!
Old 12-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #96  
dla
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepinOnandOn View Post
Thanks! I figured it was about time for an updated pic. It was taken on Thanksgiving night. I'm finally getting to where I'm not afraid of the camera anymore I guess that's an NSV for me!
Your new picture is fantastic! I didn't even recognize you.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #97  
dla
Denise

Well...I didn't quite make my 50 pound goal this morning. I went to WI and was down 1.5 since last Monday. That makes 46 pounds total. I did the TANITA today and have lost 10 pounds of FAT in the last month. No lean muscle lost at all and my hydration level was up 1.4%. I was also down 12-1/2 inches for the month for a total of 44-1/2. Good grief...almost 4 feet!

I started taking the Phentatrim today. I think it is giving me a headache. Anyone else have this happen?

Our center is doing a promotion to add a second year of maintenance. I'm thinking I'll need it, but I have to get to goal first.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:36 PM   #98  
Cari

S/C/G: 304 / ticker / 180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovekotilab View Post
Hi everyone!

I am new to 3FC, but I am familiar with MRC. Two years ago I went to my center and lost 20lbs in about 2 months (I needed to lose about 40lbs total). Some really stupid circumstances occurred at home and I quit going. I gained all my weight back, plus ten pounds! It wasn't MRC's fault, it was totally me.

I "re-started" the plan on Nov. 28th. I know this worked for me then and I know that it will work now. I even created my own menu system that my center is interested in. I go to my center tomorrow to weigh in and attend an "Emotional Eating" class.

I really love all of the recipes posted too! Thanks!
Welcome and keep coming back. You will find lots of great support and ideas here.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:37 PM   #99  
Cari

Quote:

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so fantastic! I can't wait to get to ONEderland myself!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 04:38 PM   #100  
Cari

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepinOnandOn View Post
Thanks! I figured it was about time for an updated pic. It was taken on Thanksgiving night. I'm finally getting to where I'm not afraid of the camera anymore I guess that's an NSV for me!
The new pic is awesome!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 04:48 PM   #101  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

Woohoo!!!
All the more impressive to do it over Thanksgiving!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 04:54 PM   #102  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Went in today & managed to lose weight over Thanksgiving so I got my 3 extra weeks for losing over the holiday (which I really needed since it's been one thing after another this time around) - they're doing another promotion over Christmas, so I'll keep at it so I can get another 3 weeks if I need it. I'd rather be hitting stabilization this month, but realistically with at least 4 big dinner things this month, I know it's not likely. January for SURE!
Old 12-01-2008, 05:23 PM   #103  
dla
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo View Post
Went in today & managed to lose weight over Thanksgiving so I got my 3 extra weeks for losing over the holiday (which I really needed since it's been one thing after another this time around) - they're doing another promotion over Christmas, so I'll keep at it so I can get another 3 weeks if I need it. I'd rather be hitting stabilization this month, but realistically with at least 4 big dinner things this month, I know it's not likely. January for SURE!
Congrats on the Thanksgiving loss!
Old 12-01-2008, 05:41 PM   #104  
Aprilw94

k everyone....started back on program on Friday Nov 28th... didn't over do it on thanksgiving because I didn't want my scale too out of wack on friday morning for my starting weight. I didn't weigh any more than I had previously and since then have lost 5 pounds! Woo hoo....thats why I love week one of this program!!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 10:11 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 159/159/110

Height: 4'9"

Hello y'all. I see everyone loosing 40, 50, 100 pounds and I'm struggling to lose 5! I think it is just wonderful that you all have stayed o/p to lose all those pounds. Only lost 3 pounds week 1. go to w/i tomorrow. Did very well Thanksgiving, only turkey, steamed veggies and one bit of cranberry relish. But, I'm built low to the ground, and pounds just don't seem to come off quick. I am getting very anxious!
Closed Thread