Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 08:00 AM   #106  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

Thank you all. I'm very happy that I was able to wear the strapless dress to my party, and I too, haven't worn anything like that since prom (18-19 years ago). It was my 36th b-day, so now you know how "young" I am.

Becky..I was dancing on the table and showing everyone my legs! Nice, huh? I was pretty drunk! Thank God I only had a bad headache on Sunday and not a vomiting issue! UGH!

Stuckingrad..My calves are the only thing on my body that didn't need work. I've always had muscular calves since I was little (dancing in high school helped I'm sure) and my 5 year old has the same legs. It's so cute b/c she'll stand up on her tippy toes to reach something and I can see her little muscles bulging out!

I'm going to WI @ 9am when they open so I can see how much damage I did at the party and after. I don't have my WI clothes with me b/c they're dirty, so I'll be up 1/2 lb just b/c of clothes and who knows how much else b/c of the food and drink. I'll check in later.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:11 AM   #107  
Queen of Everything

S/C/G: 178/169.5/150

Just wanted to stop by and say Good Morning!!

I've got to go to the center today and get my new menu and have a WI !! According to my scale I'm down 6 lbs, but I dont know what theirs will say!! LoL ... Actually, theirs matches mine, but since I dont go till around 4:15 in the afternoon ... that brings it up a bit! I'm hoping that it will show at least 2 lbs .. that would be good!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 11:31 AM   #108  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicEyez View Post
Just wanted to stop by and say Good Morning!!

I've got to go to the center today and get my new menu and have a WI !! According to my scale I'm down 6 lbs, but I dont know what theirs will say!! LoL ... Actually, theirs matches mine, but since I dont go till around 4:15 in the afternoon ... that brings it up a bit! I'm hoping that it will show at least 2 lbs .. that would be good!!!
WOW--6 lbs! That's great!

I went to WI today and I guess my little plateau is over because I was down 2.5
So, next goal is to be down at least one pound next time in order to sign that 75 lb board!
Old 08-21-2008, 11:39 AM   #109  
Queen of Everything

S/C/G: 178/169.5/150

Thanks!! I just hope it shows at least SOME of that on their scale today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz View Post

So, next goal is to be down at least one pound next time in order to sign that 75 lb board!
2.5 at WI is amazing!!! I would LOVE to see it say that!!!!

I know you're super excited about being so close to signing the 75 lb board!! That is most awesome!!!!! PreCongrats on that cause I *know* you'll get it!!!!

Last edited by MagicEyez; 08-21-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:59 AM   #110  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Finz..Yay for busting through that plateau!

MagicEyez..Good luck @ WI.

I WI this AM and was up 2 lbs. I started the stabilization menu today! I can't drag my feet on it anymore b/c I just keep yo-yo ing! I'm going to Vegas next week and NYC 2 weeks after that (I think I mentioned that already) and I just keep postponing everything. I have to stop and just get started with the stabilization menu, so that's what I'm doing today. I get to have popcorn or a sweet potato (or many other things, but those are my choices today) with my lunch, so I'm excited about that. They've got me down on paper for starting stabilization today, so here we go.

My goal is to be down the 2 I gained by Monday and hopefully another 1 or 2 by the time I leave for Vegas next Thursday. That's a tall order, but if I stick to it, I think I can do it.

Good luck to everyone WI today.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:13 PM   #111  
tlc2059

Height: 5'8"

Hello everyone I am fixing to go to the center and rededicate myself. I had to have a knee surgery earlier this year, so that has be way behind this year.
I know this program works from several years ago. Everyone here seems like they are doing very well. Good luck to all.

Thanks Terri
Old 08-21-2008, 12:15 PM   #112  
Shannon

Quote:

You can do it!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 12:20 PM   #113  
dla
Denise

S/C/G: 321/ticker/175

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
That's fantastic!
Old 08-21-2008, 12:22 PM   #114  
dla
Denise

S/C/G: 321/ticker/175

Height: 5'-10"

I just got back from WI and I am down 2 pounds since Monday. Exercise makes a HUGE difference.

I am going to their motivation class tonight and then to the food class tomorrow night. I previously did a private food class, but I think I missed a lot. I'm hoping to pick up some tips.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #115  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

So I survived the first day back on the yellow menu - I actually kinda enjoyed it - the feeling of being back in control & knowing what I needed to eat, I guess. Got up this morning & in 24 hrs I was down 4.5 lbs! Can we say water retention??? Holy schmoly!

Question for those who take the triphala/internal cleanser. Were your instructions to take it between meals like the bottle says? I've never used it before, but it was part of my starter package. I can ask when I go in for a weigh-in, but figured someone here would know.

Oh, and I'm stretching my MRC-6 - I still have the cheap-o version from iherb, but I also bought some MRC-6 when I signed up (had to buy something as part of the re-enroll special). I'm taking one of each with each meal. We'll see how that goes.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:45 PM   #116  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Will I am only .5 down for this week, They said that maybe my body is not burring the diet and to go back to the green meun.... and I should see a loss next week

Goos luck to all on WI today...
Old 08-21-2008, 12:47 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/163

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY View Post
I am on the 4th day of Metaquick and I hate the shake........lol
My day was so bad my computer crashed, but I got my water in...lol,,,,
There are all kinds of ways to make the shakes taste good. I like grape concentrate HNS in the vanilla, and orange concentrate too. Ask your center for ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maintainforlife View Post
[Ugh get this...thought I'd play around with the "redo" kids last night on the play station dance pad (what was I thinking)...managed to pull the ligaments in my heel. Now I'm sporting a lovely cast...not even a boot!...for at least a month. ...my collegues couldn't believe it when I walked (limped) into school today. Ought to be interesting at back to school night tomorrow...and then greeting those sweet Kinders on Monday!lol!...hmmm...not to even mention exercising...good thing the "redos" have converted our garage into a gym...guess I'll be into "sitting" weight training for a while. I'm counting on you Schooner for great "lifting" advice! Hope I sleep better tonight...feel like I'm carrying the weight I've lost on my one leg... Sweet Dreams everyone!
Sorry about your foot!

Rocki- You are one hot Mama!

SchoonR - I like your style.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:47 PM   #118  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY View Post
Will I am only .5 down for this week, They said that maybe my body is not burring the diet and to go back to the green meun.... and I should see a loss next week

Goos luck to all on WI today...
I've never done metaquick - my center doesn't offer the option - but my understanding is that the weight doesn't come off while you're doing it - it's when you go back to the green menu that the weight drops. Kinda shakes up your system a bit.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 261/240/150

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking for awhile. This is my 3rd start on MRC. This time is different though. I find myself more dedicated this time and I'm using the cookbook more I rejoined 7/8/08 lost 14 lbs in a two weeks then gained back 4. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself. To other newbies try the connection classes they help alot. Also to the person that was asking if the Canfield sodas are worth ordering online. The answer is yes they are so good. and for the person that wanted breafast ideas make the amazing cheesecake it's in the cookbook and the reciepe thread. In the cookbook it's under desserts. It's fantastic and it's 4 servings.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:56 PM   #120  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo View Post
I've never done metaquick - my center doesn't offer the option - but my understanding is that the weight doesn't come off while you're doing it - it's when you go back to the green menu that the weight drops. Kinda shakes up your system a bit.
thank you so much for that info. makes my day better and I am sure my co workers thank you cuz I was not in a good mood..lol
Closed Thread